Hitting The Ring For The First Time

angelsophie

sorry guys I shouldn't have brought this here. I am shattered at reading some things said about me and Matt in another thread and just felt I owed you all an apology.

no you shouldn't have bought it here! Take it back where it belongs and speak up there.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

sorry guys I shouldn't have brought this here. I am shattered at reading some things said about me and Matt in another thread and just felt I owed you all an apology.

no you shouldn't have bought it here! Take it back where it belongs and speak up there.

FFS, If Freckles needs a vent shes more than welcome to do it here, why should she walk into the firing line in the other thread? She would only get ripped into and some of the people who want to do the ripping have no buisness in the matter anyway! :eek:

Kite was playing FULL on with Matty the other day and at NO point did I think she was in danger or that matty was play was anything more than JUST PLAY!

So Rebanne why dont YOU take things else where and mind your own buisness! :mad

Edited by sammy_ballerina

I can start entering Dragon in some shows - he's old enough 3 weeks from today!! :rofl:

:mad we'll be in the baby line-up together come March 20 :p those will be my little girls first shows (Novocastrian Ladies @ Hillsborough)!

Fun, Fun!! :p I'm going to do some entries today (so I don't forget and miss out).

Thanks poocow - I'll need all the support I can get! Hopefully you'll be out in the working ring before too long as well!

If you guys have ya babies in swepies you will be in the line up with mums new little man...she has changed his name...it is now Clueso! :eek:

I can start entering Dragon in some shows - he's old enough 3 weeks from today!! :rofl:

:mad we'll be in the baby line-up together come March 20 :p those will be my little girls first shows (Novocastrian Ladies @ Hillsborough)!

Fun, Fun!! :p I'm going to do some entries today (so I don't forget and miss out).

Thanks poocow - I'll need all the support I can get! Hopefully you'll be out in the working ring before too long as well!

If you guys have ya babies in swepies you will be in the line up with mums new little man...she has changed his name...it is now Clueso! :eek:

How cute!!! Is it next week she gets him??

I can start entering Dragon in some shows - he's old enough 3 weeks from today!! :p

:rofl: we'll be in the baby line-up together come March 20 :p those will be my little girls first shows (Novocastrian Ladies @ Hillsborough)!

Fun, Fun!! :D I'm going to do some entries today (so I don't forget and miss out).

Yep Monday! :mad Shes very excited, his new crate arrived today. So we have a lovely weekend of showing coming up and then on monday up super early to head to sydney!

yeah she changed his name to suit his registered name that the breeder chose, so its Quom Inspector Clueso...its from the pink panther!

Edited by sammy_ballerina

I can start entering Dragon in some shows - he's old enough 3 weeks from today!! :p

:p we'll be in the baby line-up together come March 20 :D those will be my little girls first shows (Novocastrian Ladies @ Hillsborough)!

Fun, Fun!! :D I'm going to do some entries today (so I don't forget and miss out).

Yep Monday! :mad Shes very excited, his new crate arrived today. So we have a lovely weekend of showing coming up and then on monday up super early to head to sydney!

yeah she changed his name to suit his registered name that the breeder chose, so its Quom Inspector Clueso...its from the pink panther!

When I read his house name I was going to ask if that was where it came from :rofl:

What breed (sorry if I've you've already posted)?

Hes a puglet Aziah! He's mums second show pug!

Pugs...You'se are crazy :mad

Lol.

So it turns out i'm working on the day of maitland show, I forgot about my na's at work :eek: but i'm not working till two, so it'll all hopefully be over and done with by then! Thank god we aren't in with the toys :rofl:

:eek: we'll be in the baby line-up together come March 20 :D those will be my little girls first shows (Novocastrian Ladies @ Hillsborough)!

Ok aziah I watched you go round on the weekend and I need to ask a question - and a newbie thread may just be the spot ot get away with my stupid questions :p whats the difference between a pembroke and a cardigan corgi?? :p its going to be bleeding obvious isnt it :mad :D

:eek: we'll be in the baby line-up together come March 20 :D those will be my little girls first shows (Novocastrian Ladies @ Hillsborough)!

Ok aziah I watched you go round on the weekend and I need to ask a question - and a newbie thread may just be the spot ot get away with my stupid questions :p whats the difference between a pembroke and a cardigan corgi?? :p its going to be bleeding obvious isnt it :mad :D

Several differences AS :( I can't find the table of differences I'm wanting for you ATM but the Cardi overall is a large dog, heavier set, large round ears etc.

Hes a puglet Aziah! He's mums second show pug!

Pugs...You'se are crazy :rofl:

Lol.

So it turns out i'm working on the day of maitland show, I forgot about my na's at work :mad but i'm not working till two, so it'll all hopefully be over and done with by then! Thank god we aren't in with the toys :p

:eek: Pugs are wonderful creatures!

FFS, If Freckles needs a vent shes more than welcome to do it here, why should she walk into the firing line in the other thread? She would only get ripped into and some of the people who want to do the ripping have no buisness in the matter anyway! :eek:

Kite was playing FULL on with Matty the other day and at NO point did I think she was in danger or that matty was play was anything more than JUST PLAY!

Why when what is elsewhere has been dragged here for the sympathy vote. Hurts a bit when the shoe is on the other foot doesn't it.

Why when what is elsewhere has been dragged here for the sympathy vote. Hurts a bit when the shoe is on the other foot doesn't it.

:rofl: :p :p :D

One of the things I enjoy about morriset is that I can watch other rings. I am still a bit worried I will "miss" my call or run out of time to groom so dont wonder far from my ring 1 :thumbsup: so at hillsborough I get to see some terriers but at morriset I get to see some of the other rings - like you guys.

Next time I will play spot the difference and see if I cant figure it out :laugh: Thanks for not being mortally offended!

I can start entering Dragon in some shows - he's old enough 3 weeks from today!! :mad

:thumbsup: we'll be in the baby line-up together come March 20 :D those will be my little girls first shows (Novocastrian Ladies @ Hillsborough)!

Ok aziah I watched you go round on the weekend and I need to ask a question - and a newbie thread may just be the spot ot get away with my stupid questions :D whats the difference between a pembroke and a cardigan corgi?? ;) its going to be bleeding obvious isnt it :laugh::o

Several differences AS :) I can't find the table of differences I'm wanting for you ATM but the Cardi overall is a large dog, heavier set, large round ears etc.

Dont worry AS I had noooo idea what the difference was so glad you asked! :D

One of the things I enjoy about morriset is that I can watch other rings. I am still a bit worried I will "miss" my call or run out of time to groom so dont wonder far from my ring 1 :) so at hillsborough I get to see some terriers but at morriset I get to see some of the other rings - like you guys.

Next time I will play spot the difference and see if I cant figure it out :) Thanks for not being mortally offended!

I can start entering Dragon in some shows - he's old enough 3 weeks from today!! :)

:D we'll be in the baby line-up together come March 20 :D those will be my little girls first shows (Novocastrian Ladies @ Hillsborough)!

Ok aziah I watched you go round on the weekend and I need to ask a question - and a newbie thread may just be the spot ot get away with my stupid questions :rofl: whats the difference between a pembroke and a cardigan corgi?? :rofl: its going to be bleeding obvious isnt it :) ;)

Several differences AS :) I can't find the table of differences I'm wanting for you ATM but the Cardi overall is a large dog, heavier set, large round ears etc.

Well guys, we slipped off the first page of the "Show Ring" topic list again - no posts for 4 days!!!

Sammy - how's the new puggy??? How was Armidale? Have you got your National Dog Annual yet? I found the lovely Kite in there!! :D

I have entered Chester & Dragon for Medowie, Chester for Maitland before that - all three of them (Chester, Dragon & Aurea) are entered for the March Hillsborough shows so I am going to be FLAT OUT!! :D Aurea goes up into Minors for that - she is getting huge!

Chester Bear, all 2.8kg of him, killed one of my full-grown pekin roosters yesterday - all by himself, as he was the only dog out in the front yard. ;) I am sick of digging holes to bury things here!!! It's like the poultry House of Horrors lately! He's had his retained canines out too (obviously doesn't need them to bring down a chicken) and his damned ears have gone all soft again - I'm hoping it is just temporary, as they were standing fully up before. I am wondering whether it is something to do with the anaesthetic from the dental op???

Dragon has been practising on lead and is going really well. He gets a bit stubborn at boundaries (ie. change from tiles to carpet, through doorways, over cracks in the concrete etc) but he is food-motivated and moving along nicely. I think he'll be good in a couple of weeks. He had his 2nd vaccination today so he's just about ready to get out and meet the world.

Any news anyone??

Deb :)