Hitting The Ring For The First Time

angelsophie

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Tomorrow evening at Hillsborough...really looking forward to it!. The people from DOL that are going, can you tell me what dogs you will have so I know you when I get there? I will stand out like a sore thumb as I will be the only one with a bloodhound! :laugh:

Cheer ;)

:D I'll be the one with the over enthusiastic Havanese (small black n white fluffy) on the end of the leading yelling T-O-B-Y!!! ;) Found with a cute min pin or a HUGE pug called leo :laugh: typically - but I think they may desert me and I might be with a regular pug called splash if theyre there.

At this stage we are definite starters BUT I need a drs appt and *may* have to opt out though I hope not cause I am really looking forward to it and hubby can wrangle kids tomorrow night LOL

Very excited I get to have squishy bloodhound puppy cuddles!!

See you there

Bec

:D I'll be the one with the over enthusiastic Havanese (small black n white fluffy) on the end of the leading yelling T-O-B-Y!!! :rofl: Found with a cute min pin or a HUGE pug called leo :laugh: typically - but I think they may desert me and I might be with a regular pug called splash if theyre there.

At this stage we are definite starters BUT I need a drs appt and *may* have to opt out though I hope not cause I am really looking forward to it and hubby can wrangle kids tomorrow night LOL

See you there

Bec

I do hope you can make it!! Just to warn you, Maja is a wriggly, dribbly, very excitable BIG puppy...she weighs 24.4kgs at 18 weeks.

Just another newbie question...do I need to bring anything specific with me?

Looking forward to meeting everyone. :(

Cheers

Michelle

:D I'll be the one with the over enthusiastic Havanese (small black n white fluffy) on the end of the leading yelling T-O-B-Y!!! :rofl: Found with a cute min pin or a HUGE pug called leo :laugh: typically - but I think they may desert me and I might be with a regular pug called splash if theyre there.

See you there

Bec

We won't be deserting you.. Blame tafe. I hate that I can't come to tuesday training anymore :( We are going to miss seeing you guys!

See you there

Bec

I do hope you can make it!! Just to warn you, Maja is a wriggly, dribbly, very excitable BIG puppy...she weighs 24.4kgs at 18 weeks.

Just another newbie question...do I need to bring anything specific with me?

Looking forward to meeting everyone. :(

Cheers

Michelle

While I don't go to their training just take along a show lead and some treats.

poocow is right :rofl: I should have aeroguard in the car too as it can be wise out there in the evening.

Tis ok hunterhound I refer to leo as lil leo and hes humungus!! :laugh: Toby is really ferocious so best not to lan into his face unless of course you want it washed.

Wish miss morgie did train here poocow :(

definitely bring the Areoguard - we were there Sunday morning for classes and they were monstrous! ....

I'll be there - Archie in tow - he's a 12 week old GSP (10.2kg today as per the scales at the vets) ..... he'll be ecstatic to see everyone and will demand attention and cuddles from all those near him - I'm just the dolt on the end of the lead ..... this is our first class and I've never done this before - we can't stack, run or do anything but we're willing to watch and learn for the time being .....

oh this is what he looks like

4333917413_e205cdffef.jpg

Edited by FionaC

go on................you know you want tooooooo.......................

I do want to will depend on wether I can be bothered thou, I'm thinking about doing a few down your way to basically get a second trainers opinion on how we are progressing!

I'm all for coming to Hillsborough one week too, Im pretty sure next times will suit.

Fiona your new boy is soo cute, when OH eventually gets a show dog (in like 4 years LOL) it'll be a GSP we think!

Four years? nup next year hehe YEP!

Yep wont come this week but will come next fortnight to hills i think!

I thought he wanted a Dane :laugh:

Pointee breeds are a good compromise when it comes to Danes I wanted one too but it was never going to happen (for various reasons) so I looked around and yay found pointers!

Besides I have been asked if Kite was a mini dane :sleep::laugh::)

definitely bring the Areoguard - we were there Sunday morning for classes and they were monstrous! ....

I'll be there - Archie in tow - he's a 12 week old GSP (10.2kg today as per the scales at the vets) ..... he'll be ecstatic to see everyone and will demand attention and cuddles from all those near him - I'm just the dolt on the end of the lead ..... this is our first class and I've never done this before - we can't stack, run or do anything but we're willing to watch and learn for the time being .....

oh this is what he looks like

4333917413_e205cdffef.jpg

What a cutie...

This will also be my first class....unfortunately due to all the quarantine mumbo jumbo I couldn't get Maja any earlier so we have missed out on some of the real cute puppy stuff. Hopefully she won't be too unruly....but cuteness will make up for it :laugh:

See you this evening!