Hitting The Ring For The First Time

angelsophie

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

geez and I was gonna bring toby for you to groom too :thumbsup: there goes that plan ;) :)

:laugh: Nah I will just settle for cuddles tomoro!

What time you guys getting there? You need us to put a tarp down if we get there earlier than you? deb are you actually setting up or just visiting? can put a tarp down you you aswell if you need it!

oh oh oh YES PLEASE YES PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will have a handicap aiming for 8. what about you??

Bec

geez and I was gonna bring toby for you to groom too :thumbsup: there goes that plan ;) :)

:laugh: Nah I will just settle for cuddles tomoro!

What time you guys getting there? You need us to put a tarp down if we get there earlier than you? deb are you actually setting up or just visiting? can put a tarp down you you aswell if you need it!

My friend is backing out on me I think, so i'll be spending the day on my own :laugh: ...What time should I get there?

The monster is bathed.. He still looks gross.. But smells pretty.

He got attacked by a foxie today at work. It was full on growling/biting his legs (lucky he has thick skin lol) .. All the while he rolled on his back and just looked at me as if to say "mum what do I do?!" :thumbsup:

oh oh oh YES PLEASE YES PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will have a handicap aiming for 8. what about you??

Bec

geez and I was gonna bring toby for you to groom too :laugh: there goes that plan :laugh: ;)

:) Nah I will just settle for cuddles tomoro!

deb you can always just sit under ours since you wont have any 4 legged friends!

Yep was gona say Deb should just bring a chair and sit with one of us!

Ok will put a trap down for ya's! We are getting there around 7.30....our turn to nab a spot! :thumbsup:

I know how you feel. I hate that feeling of not wanting to bath, but knowing that if I want to go to the show it has to happen! It is so nice just showing one dog, so much easier bathing and grooming one. Be warned, from memory, there is not alot of set up room at the showgrounds tomorrow.

Hi everyone,

No dog washing for me! :thumbsup: Thanks for the offer of a tarp Sammy, but yeah I just think I'll pull up a chair with you guys if that is okay. It will be really good to catch up!

I look forward to seeing your gross monster again Jess!

Good luck with the washing AshleyB - are you only taking one boy? To Maitland?

I think I'll be sidelined for Medowie as well, but I may well have a cute fluffball to play with and introduce to everyone! :laugh:

Here's hoping for great weather for everybody showing this weekend - wherever you are!

Good luck for Lola, LOTG! :)

Deb ;)

Thanks for the company and shade today Ash and Bec!

My god was it squishy. And the set up was crap in there today. I really didn't need to turn up until one!!

Our ring time was a disaster. Lmao. I was losing my pants and it was terribley embarassing :thumbsup: the judge and steward made jokes about me to everyone. Lol. They were lovely, though. I really liked our judge! And he was so thorough! The bitch beat us for BOB, she was a nice bitch, had a beautiful head, though, not being too overly proud of my boy, I don't think she was any better then him. I think if I were a better handler, or atleast handled him better today, and he was at his prime we could have done better. I was just so hot and over it and blah. We got our Puppy in group, won a collapsable storage box WOOHOO :( ...We didn't stay for in show though, after Leo had his run in the ring he was struggling so I just took him home, I think I did the best thing for him, he was just over it we had been there for 6 hours! Medowie will be better though! I will take a belt LOL!

If you'se want me to check out Medowie the night before and maybe put a tarp down for ya's let me know.

YAY LEO the gorgeous for a puppy in group!! Did you find all your stuff ok?

shade no worries anytime! Yeah toy ring night before would be good it ring plan is available!!

Lebrat is happy to be home too :) He has had his BOB treat and is chilling on the tiles. It made me laugh today he knows "his" newbie people like ash jess and he did go a little nuts when deb turned up LOL :( Thanks to everyone for being patient with him kissing you guys!!

Bec

Thanks for the company and shade today Ash and Bec!

My god was it squishy. And the set up was crap in there today. I really didn't need to turn up until one!!

Our ring time was a disaster. Lmao. I was losing my pants and it was terribley embarassing :laugh: the judge and steward made jokes about me to everyone. Lol. They were lovely, though. I really liked our judge! And he was so thorough! The bitch beat us for BOB, she was a nice bitch, had a beautiful head, though, not being too overly proud of my boy, I don't think she was any better then him. I think if I were a better handler, or atleast handled him better today, and he was at his prime we could have done better. I was just so hot and over it and blah. We got our Puppy in group, won a collapsable storage box WOOHOO :thumbsup: ...We didn't stay for in show though, after Leo had his run in the ring he was struggling so I just took him home, I think I did the best thing for him, he was just over it we had been there for 6 hours! Medowie will be better though! I will take a belt LOL!

If you'se want me to check out Medowie the night before and maybe put a tarp down for ya's let me know.

Well Im going to the pub to celebrate Kites BOB LOL!

Was good seeing you all!

P.s. TOBY IS THE BESTEST!...Leo too, leo is just far too kool for skool!

ETA oops fprgpt cpngrads to leo for his puppy in group you really shoulda hung round thou...could of been a puppy in show!

Edited by sammy_ballerina

toby just had a bath. After having a "I'm still just a dog" walk after the show where he managed to collect hay and other goodies in his he went for a swim in the blow up pool and then a nice fresh bath - big brush out tonight - just for something different :(

:thumbsup:

Yeh found everything fine, thanks for that :( my car and wallet would probably be on it's way home with someone else if it wasn't for you haha.

And I don't think it's horse poop you have to worry about being in his coat, I think it's his own mess :thumbsup:

And I agree Clueso is the cutest thing going! (Until all the other puppies join you guys lol)

Leo plonked himself as soon as we got home, and has only gotten up for dinner, then back down- well and truly buggered (not that he did much, but it was a longgg day!)

The pub sounds good have fun!

You all seem to be having so much fun together. I need more people in Vic here!!

Lola did very well yesterday, although it was very warm and she wasn't overly impressed with having to hang around for Jnr in Group.

She did however come away with some more points and RUBoB/Bitch Challenge/Jnr of Breed :laugh:

Yay

LOTG: I am a newby in VIC, we are picking up our pup next weekend so will still be a few more weeks before we are out and about. Prob be out around April.

Do you know what shows you will be going to then? I will be in Group 1.

Yay *dances*

A newbie in Vic AND in my ring... woot.

I haven't put in for any shows in April yet, was thinking of going to Lancefield... not sure what else.... Where abouts in Vic are you?