Hitting The Ring For The First Time

angelsophie

What dates the lakes shows? Just ring or email the sec and see if you can get a latye entry in unless thats the show next weekend in which case that wont happen :o

Yep looks like you fixed it good!

Heres a link to clouseaus profile, http://www.dogzonline.com.au/breeds/profile.asp?dog=46895

Hot tip thou (and this hot tip will prove I spend way too much time on DOL) I like to know whats happening in all different breeds ect so when i go to the home page down the bottom in the right had corner there are two links one says "Latest show results" and the other says "latest dog profiles" i am constantly looking to see what new profiles there are which is how I found Leo's ;)

love the piccys of him but next show if we remeber we should get some good stacked piccys of him! It will help you see where you can improve ect with his stacking! I try and take stacked piccys of kite every few weeks to get an idea of how she is developing! :(

I think it's the 13th or something? So yeh, this weekend lol. I'm bloody useless, need to get motivated!

Great hot tip. Have never noticed it before!

I know, I asked the girls to get photos at Medowie, and they got photos of the judge, the grass, and Leos tail :eek: So I need better groupies :rofl: ..The only stacked photo I have is when he was a little baby, so I want a more recent one ..Which is why I left the last space free.

That is a good tip, also, I have no stacked photos, I just need to start. I'm a slack mummy. :rofl:

ETA: Clouseau's blurb is very nice. Lol. He is adorable.

Edited by Jessm

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Next show Leo and Clouseau are at together I think we need to do a photo of the two of them together Leo and his mini me friend!

Get kristy (peaches mum) to take some pics of you guys in the ring and with Leo stacked shes good at it!

Next show Leo and Clouseau are at together I think we need to do a photo of the two of them together Leo and his mini me friend!

Get kristy (peaches mum) to take some pics of you guys in the ring and with Leo stacked shes good at it!

I can do that for you next time we are out and about Jess, if you can make it to Hillsborough for training next week I'll bring my camera with me..

And who took that fabulous photo of Cuteso on his profile! :happydance2: I noticed you also put them on facebook so they can't be too bad! I've got some more of both boys to put on CD so i'll do that for you and give it to you at training on Tuesday - if either of us remember..

Peach hasnt got a profile yet either, she needs one, and Ive got the photos ready, just dont know what to write so havent done it yet!

I can do that for you next time we are out and about Jess, if you can make it to Hillsborough for training next week I'll bring my camera with me..

And who took that fabulous photo of Cuteso on his profile! :happydance2: I noticed you also put them on facebook so they can't be too bad! I've got some more of both boys to put on CD so i'll do that for you and give it to you at training on Tuesday - if either of us remember..

Peach hasnt got a profile yet either, she needs one, and Ive got the photos ready, just dont know what to write so havent done it yet!

LOL do you want me to add top his profile that his fab photo was taken by you?

LOL goodo cause I really couldnt be bothered!

Just moved all the crates around in the living room and Rebels is now next to Kite and shes abit freaked out at Kite cause kite some times sleeps with her eyes half open and rebel seems to think Kite is staring at her so she is giving Kite crazy pug eyes!

:thumbsup: LOL poor kite getting crazy bug pug eyes

Got the brat a new lead ordered for his birthday :happydance2: If he doesnt love it hes soooooooooooooooo in trouble - you might just get a happy hav to add to your collection ash! If your gonna look at their stuff go for the facebook site loads of puggles ash.......perfect for a baby in show.............loads of colours to suit miss kiterbum too LOL

:eek: LOL poor kite getting crazy bug pug eyes

Got the brat a new lead ordered for his birthday :heart: If he doesnt love it hes soooooooooooooooo in trouble - you might just get a happy hav to add to your collection ash! If your gonna look at their stuff go for the facebook site loads of puggles ash.......perfect for a baby in show.............loads of colours to suit miss kiterbum too LOL

:happydance2: Yep been friends on facebook with Kim for a while, alot of the pugs are Quom pugs...Did you see Harry? :rofl: Mum might have to grab Clouseau a new one before the pug specialty in April!

Not sure about kite most people show the pointees in plain slip leads...have been considering a new one but yeah just not sure! :grimace:

Rebel already has one....might need a new puggy one towards the end of the year :thumbsup: maybe two :rofl: oh dear :laugh:

:) LOL poor kite getting crazy bug pug eyes

Got the brat a new lead ordered for his birthday :D If he doesnt love it hes soooooooooooooooo in trouble - you might just get a happy hav to add to your collection ash! If your gonna look at their stuff go for the facebook site loads of puggles ash.......perfect for a baby in show.............loads of colours to suit miss kiterbum too LOL

:laugh: a while, alot of the pugs are Quom pugs...Did you see Harry? :love: Mum might have to grab Clouseau a new one before the pug specialty in April!

Not sure about kite most people show the pointees in plain slip leads...have been considering a new one but yeah just not sure! :rofl:

Rebel already has one....might need a new puggy one towards the end of the year :) maybe two :eek: oh dear :)

didnt see harry just jess and splash :)

two puggy ones! Oh dear indeed........ :) you gonna need that trolley then!

:rofl: LOL poor kite getting crazy bug pug eyes

Got the brat a new lead ordered for his birthday :laugh: If he doesnt love it hes soooooooooooooooo in trouble - you might just get a happy hav to add to your collection ash! If your gonna look at their stuff go for the facebook site loads of puggles ash.......perfect for a baby in show.............loads of colours to suit miss kiterbum too LOL

:thumbsup: a while, alot of the pugs are Quom pugs...Did you see Harry? :) Mum might have to grab Clouseau a new one before the pug specialty in April!

Not sure about kite most people show the pointees in plain slip leads...have been considering a new one but yeah just not sure! :laugh:

Rebel already has one....might need a new puggy one towards the end of the year :laugh: maybe two :rofl: oh dear :laugh:

didnt see harry just jess and splash :rofl:

two puggy ones! Oh dear indeed........ :( you gonna need that trolley then!

yep working hard on the trolley! :laugh:

We are at the very bottom of page 1...I have saved the day and bumped us so we dont hit page two...where is everyone?

So who's showing this weekend? we are only doing sunday am due to other commitments!

Edited by sammy_ballerina

hey all... Willow's first show is fast approaching... my anxiety seems to be increasing day by day. She'll be the only LH Wei entered in the Castle Hill show on Saturday..... here's hoping she stays still long enough for the judge to have a look at her. 21 in baby sweepstakes.... what's the usual entry?? There didn't seem to be a lot entered for CH overall.

hey all... Willow's first show is fast approaching... my anxiety seems to be increasing day by day. She'll be the only LH Wei entered in the Castle Hill show on Saturday..... here's hoping she stays still long enough for the judge to have a look at her. 21 in baby sweepstakes.... what's the usual entry?? There didn't seem to be a lot entered for CH overall.

You'll be fine, sweepies is easy just follow what everyone else is doing and whilst your waiting for your turn around watch what the judge makes others do so you have an idea of what you will have to do (generally they ask every one to do the same, like an up and back or a triangle)

21 is a largish entry for sweepies, we went thru a period at hillsbro last year where there were 30+ at every show and it took forever to get thru them all!

numbers for this hillsbro show are pretty low, i think its got something to do with castle hill being on this weekend aswell! :)