Hitting The Ring For The First Time

angelsophie

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I had such a good time last night, it was great getting a second opinion on how I handle Peach, lots to practice with!

Fingers crossed Toby is well by the weekend! Silly boy had to hurt him before his big weekend!

LOL rich was happy dotty - I went home and after the aussies of the weekend and last night I told him when the time comes he can have one :) He says its good to hang out with you and Deb :(:) Although the babies are cute I LOVE sparky and debs gal vivi :)

Oh and I MISSED my bath arriving :o gotta pick it up tomorrow!

Poor toby he isnt enjoying confinement much. chiro tomorrow cross you fingers for me both him and hubby are in SSSOOO much trouble

LOL rich was happy dotty - I went home and after the aussies of the weekend and last night I told him when the time comes he can have one :o He says its good to hang out with you and Deb :shrug::( Although the babies are cute I LOVE sparky and debs gal vivi :rofl:

Oh and I MISSED my bath arriving :( gotta pick it up tomorrow!

Poor toby he isnt enjoying confinement much. chiro tomorrow cross you fingers for me both him and hubby are in SSSOOO much trouble

How did Toby go at the Chiro? Was pretty busy this morning! Kites stacking better already!

Did Kite have chiro today too? How'd she go?

How is poor Toby??

Going to be another big weekend!! Two shows on Saturday, then Hunter Animal Rescue is having its picnic day at Speers Point on Sunday (if anyone is interested in having a look I'll be there handing out balloons!).

:shrug:

Going to be another big weekend!! Two shows on Saturday, then Hunter Animal Rescue is having its picnic day at Speers Point on Sunday (if anyone is interested in having a look I'll be there handing out balloons!).

:)

We will be there sat morning...We are only going for a while, I start work at 1...Anyone care if Mr Leo steals some shade? I just dunno if I could be bothered to set up!

I was hoping to get to the HAR picnic, but work is going to launch our name change and everything, so i'm working instead lol. Have fun!!

See you there, Aziah! You get to see your pick puppy all grown up! Glad you're back - how was your trip??

Jess, you and Leo are welcome to squeeze in with me if you like in my little gazebo (there is room) - otherwise one of the others will have heaps of space in their luxury 3x3 units! :)

I need to start entering lotto - we need a bigger gazebo (or another small one to put next to this one) and a trailer!!

johnny sent us to the vet :mad

Vet says not to panic he is on anti-inflamatories as he thinks its more muscular and soft tissue. If no better an exam and xray under sedation next week. I doubt we'll be showing on sat but the vet said dont write him off yet :mad

CROSS EVERYTHING YA HAVE FOR HIM!!

Tarps are down only reverse our spots ash in case we dont stay/show. Deb in the middle again :D Jess I'll be there in our space for the morning regaurdless if we show or not so bunk with us if you wish. If anyone raises their eyebrows at him we teach him to splat down flat and call him my new exotic floor rug - its not like he moves :):mad:mad

Alex (4yr old skin kid) is lame too with a swollen knee on ab's for a chest infection which hubby and I now have and two funerals this week. This week officially SUCKS EGGS :o

johnny sent us to the vet :o

Vet says not to panic he is on anti-inflamatories as he thinks its more muscular and soft tissue. If no better an exam and xray under sedation next week. I doubt we'll be showing on sat but the vet said dont write him off yet :D

Tarps are down only reverse our spots ash in case we dont stay/show. Deb in the middle again :) Jess I'll be there in our space for the morning regaurdless if we show or not so bunk with us if you wish. If anyone raises their eyebrows at him we teach him to splat down flat and call him my new exotic floor rug - its not like he moves :mad:mad:mad

Alex (4yr old skin kid) is lame too with a swollen knee on ab's for a chest infection which hubby and I now have and two funerals this week. This week officially SUCKS EGGS :(

:D :):cry: noooo not my Toby!

Oh, I hope he recovers by the weekend, sucks that John couldnt help :(

Your really not having a good week by the sounds of it, you didnt seem yourself on tuesday (which is understandable with the week you are having :mad !)

Sorry Jess cant offer space under our gazebo will be a few extra pug people sitting with us! :)

Edited by sammy_ballerina

johnny sent us to the vet :o

Vet says not to panic he is on anti-inflamatories as he thinks its more muscular and soft tissue. If no better an exam and xray under sedation next week. I doubt we'll be showing on sat but the vet said dont write him off yet :D

Tarps are down only reverse our spots ash in case we dont stay/show. Deb in the middle again :) Jess I'll be there in our space for the morning regaurdless if we show or not so bunk with us if you wish. If anyone raises their eyebrows at him we teach him to splat down flat and call him my new exotic floor rug - its not like he moves :mad:mad:mad

Alex (4yr old skin kid) is lame too with a swollen knee on ab's for a chest infection which hubby and I now have and two funerals this week. This week officially SUCKS EGGS :(

:D :):cry: noooo not my Toby!

Oh, I hope he recovers by the weekend, sucks that John couldnt help :(

Your really not having a good week by the sounds of it, you didnt seem yourself on tuesday (which is understandable with the week you are having :mad !)

Sorry Jess cant offer space under our gazebo will be a few extra pug people sitting with us! :)

Nah. Tuesday I found out a friends 3yr old grandchild passed away on the weekend - horrific wrong tragic nothing seems to come close :):( Also unexpecedly a collegue died on friday aged 53 :( Both beautiful souls :(

This week just sucks eggs - Toby was supposed to title this weekend and is now injured maybe facing surgery later everyone here is sick with a cold but none of this really matters compared with the above.

So I will be there on the weekend showing or not :) sometime with some friends sounds good. Only ash if tobes isnt there I BAGS holding cluesau's lead ;) Puppy kisses will cheer me up plus I have miss kites birthday pressie!!

johnny sent us to the vet :D

Vet says not to panic he is on anti-inflamatories as he thinks its more muscular and soft tissue. If no better an exam and xray under sedation next week. I doubt we'll be showing on sat but the vet said dont write him off yet ;)

Tarps are down only reverse our spots ash in case we dont stay/show. Deb in the middle again :) Jess I'll be there in our space for the morning regaurdless if we show or not so bunk with us if you wish. If anyone raises their eyebrows at him we teach him to splat down flat and call him my new exotic floor rug - its not like he moves :flame::mad:mad

Hmmmmmmmm, what's happened to Toby ;) ;) :mad

he landed on his toy at the same time rich grabbed it and hurt his leg :flame: bad timing and very bad luck :mad was suposed to be a good weekend for him Jo :mad

but has it slowed him down.............ummmm NO! so we are not enjoying jail and spend most of our time pathetically looking at the jailer (me) hes chewing his toy on my foot currently.

he landed on his toy at the same time rich grabbed it and hurt his leg :D bad timing and very bad luck ;) was suposed to be a good weekend for him Jo ;)

but has it slowed him down.............ummmm NO! so we are not enjoying jail and spend most of our time pathetically looking at the jailer (me) hes chewing his toy on my foot currently.

poor Toby, he was sposed to be Sir Toby after Saturday. Bad Rich :flame::mad:mad