Dap Collars

Riayn

I was hoping to receive my DAP collars for this w.end as we are going on a long car trip & Stella gets anxious when traveling.

The 2 I ordered 3 weeks ago haven't arrived yet :( Read in another post here that they sometimes get stopped by authorities maybe

that has happened with mine. Back to the Rescue Remmedy by the looks.

I was hoping to receive my DAP collars for this w.end as we are going on a long car trip & Stella gets anxious when traveling.

The 2 I ordered 3 weeks ago haven't arrived yet :( Read in another post here that they sometimes get stopped by authorities maybe

Your vets can order in the Adaptil collars if you ask them.

I think you would receive some sort of notification to say they had been taken

I think you would receive some sort of notification to say they had been taken

Yes I was thinking the same. :)

Guest lavendergirl

I have tried all the DAP products and the spray is definitely the best.

I wouldn't buy a collar again, just didn't get any results from it but the spray works a treat!

How is the spray used - do you spray it on a scarf for the dog to wear or on the bedding? I am thinking of giving this option a go as I have not had any success with the anxiety wraps and pastes etc.

It all depends on where the dog is.

You can spray it on a bandana around the dogs neck however I used it for crate training and just sprayed it inside the crate before I put the pup in. It made a BIG difference to the stress level. I found I only had to use it a few times.

I have heard of dogs getting hooked on the smell of it but I have never found this to be the case. I think you would have to use an awful lot frequently to get this type of reaction and even then how can they tell??

Edited by Stitch

Guest lavendergirl

Both the collar and spray are available here at competitive prices - they are in Brisbane and you can pick up as well.

www.thevetshed.com.au