Obedience Classes On The Weekend

Kaz

With work hours I just can't commit to evening obedience classes. I was hoping someone might know of a weekend.

class?

I live in Seven Hills but it doesn't have to be local.

Thanks Pip, but Sutherland is too far.

All the others are doable although I would be interested if anything is available at Windsor, Emu plains, Richmond or the lower Blue Mountains. Simply because it's a more scenic drive :thumbsup:

Hawkesbury Dog Agility Club Inc - Richmond (02) 4576 6847 Monique Desmarchelier - Wednesday 7.00 pm John Morony Correctional Cetnre, South Windsor

Blue Mountains Dog Training Club 02 4757 3778 Connie Exner Katoomba 2780 "Tues-7.00pm Thur - 10am" "Lawson Oval, Blue Mtns Blackheath Oval, Blue Mtns"

From memory, if you mean Eastern Suburbs Dog training that trains at Centennial Park they train on Sunday morning.

Not sure if Sutherland would be too far... Sutherland Shire Dog Training Club trains on Sunday morning.

Woops, you're right. My bad!

Joanne, not a fan of Steve Austin, I'm afraid :D

I'll check those others out online, luvsdogs, thanks.

Didn't get the time to go anywhere last weekend but will hopefully be able to this weekend.

Joanne, not a fan of Steve Austin, I'm afraid :D

I'll check those others out online, luvsdogs, thanks.

Didn't get the time to go anywhere last weekend but will hopefully be able to this weekend.

Steve Austin is really good Kaz, you will learn a lot from him. :D

I would suggest you go watch, each one before signing up to a club, even if you take your video camera with you. There is no use spending say $50 if you are not happy on the first day.

Nic