Litters Due In November 2009

Bilbo Baggins

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations to all confirmed litters thus far! :thumbsup:

My Stafford girl is 3 weeks on Thursday and I'm thinking that at this stage, the signs are promising. She has had morning sickness but is now eating like a horse! Temperament has changed to UBER-UBER-UBER sooky and cuddly (Mr Ellz commented that she is being SUCH a wuss that he wouldn't be surprised if she expected me to give birth to the puppies for her! :mad). Twat is still mildly enlarged. Teats are still prominent with a slight filling in the channels underneath. Underline starting to change shape. And this is an amazingly fit, rockhard bitch who normally tends to the lean side when she's ripped so the underbelly change is quite noticeable.

Could still be changes after her season of course as it is early days but I can't recall her having taken this long to get back to "normal" during her cycles in the past.

Congrats to everyone expecting litters.... I am very excited to say my bitch is preggers. Ultrasound confirmed prgnancy, at least 7 puppies...

Will post scan pics tomorrow

Prefix: Casmai

Breed: Chinese Crested

Due: 15 November

Thanks Cass

getting closer now for me, Im getting a wee bit nervous as she was a few days early last time and I still havnt dropped MY bundle yet!!! Will start to set up the whelping stuff next week...she looks nice and round, 4 pups like last time would be nice.

getting closer now for me, Im getting a wee bit nervous as she was a few days early last time and I still havnt dropped MY bundle yet!!! Will start to set up the whelping stuff next week...she looks nice and round, 4 pups like last time would be nice.

How about some belly pics Missymoo :laugh:

Congrats to everyone expecting litters.... I am very excited to say my bitch is preggers. Ultrasound confirmed prgnancy, at least 7 puppies...

Will post scan pics tomorrow

Prefix: Casmai

Breed: Chinese Crested

Due: 15 November

Thanks Cass

Ohhh I've never seen Chinese Crested puppies :laugh:

Congratulations Cass!

How about some belly pics Missymoo :rofl:

Mmm good idea, I am putting her up on the grooming table today to do nails and clip bell, will see what I can manage..maybe one of us both! LOL!!!! :laugh:

Had a good feel, I am thinking about 4, stripped her coat a little bit and shapved her bum, girly area..didnt get camera out though as the coat hangs down over her tum and she wont willingly lie on her back...just have to wait for puppy pics :mad

Edited by Missymoo

I couldn't resist. I was in town today and decided to drop in and see if they could squeeze her in on our way home. And luckily the nice (and UBER-CUTE) vet was on duty and said he'd do her straight away.

I even saw their little hearts flickering....it was soooooooo cute!! They actually LOOK like puppies and not just little blobs! :D

Koda was an angel. Stood like a rock and spent most of her time smooching the vet while he probed underneath her. He commented that she is SO fit that she is to continue doing whatever she has been doing for exercise until now because she'll just pop 'em out like peas! :D

Excellent :D and how is Vanni?

Rather "inflated" at the moment. She could safely go any time now but I don't think she will for a few more days. She's still buzzing around like a funny little bee in a bottle. :D