• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Koda before pregnancy.....

post-864-1256786699_thumb.jpg

At 28 days.....

post-864-1256786728_thumb.jpg

At 34 days.....

post-864-1256786752_thumb.jpg

And just now....('scuse the floor, I groomed a Cocker this morning and hadn't finished cleaning up! :laugh:)

post-864-1256787014_thumb.jpg

I am still wondering if the vet's "guesstimation" of 5 - 6 might not be a couple off the count! :rofl:

At least these Stafford girls are proud to be pregnant!! No hiding their light behind a bushel, they let it all hang out, that's for sure! :grouphug:

Unfortunatly we hit the October thread. Cleo had to have Caesar last night as she started passing meconium yesterday afternoon. 6 pups, 2 where dead and maserated.

2 Tricolour boys 1 tricolour girl and 1 blenheim girl.

1 of the boys did not resusitate well and died 2 hours after birth.

They are obviously prem and are not doing too well.

Congrats BB - So sorry they came early however they are in good hands, good luck, hope to see photos soon and more news on their progress. Sorry for the little ones that didn't make it.

Morning all. :( Feeling a bit precious :laugh: frequent waking.

I roared down to SwaY's last night and got some feeding tubes. Previous lot had been eatz :laugh: as has the cap that goes on the top of a bottle and because it is a vintage glass one the chance of replacement is slim. :laugh:

This morning 2 tri's have put on weight and blenmeim only lost 1 gram. They are well hydrated and moving around well even piled themselves under the sheet in the whelping box. :laugh:

Cleo has got a few drops of milk. :):love:

Good to hear they are putting on weight and fingers crossed they keep puttin it on.

Morning all. :) Feeling a bit precious :) frequent waking.

I roared down to SwaY's last night and got some feeding tubes. Previous lot had been eatz ;) as has the cap that goes on the top of a bottle and because it is a vintage glass one the chance of replacement is slim. :laugh:

This morning 2 tri's have put on weight and blenmeim only lost 1 gram. They are well hydrated and moving around well even piled themselves under the sheet in the whelping box. :)

Cleo has got a few drops of milk. :thumbsup::)

Morning all. Feeling a bit precious frequent waking.

I roared down to SwaY's last night and got some feeding tubes. Previous lot had been eatz as has the cap that goes on the top of a bottle and because it is a vintage glass one the chance of replacement is slim.

This morning 2 tri's have put on weight and blenmeim only lost 1 gram. They are well hydrated and moving around well even piled themselves under the sheet in the whelping box.

Cleo has got a few drops of milk

Fantastic news BB :thumbsup:

Hope everything keeps going well for you and babies.

Xray done today at 8 weeks, vet says 8 pups

Sway has put on 10 kilos since day 28

awww look at all those bubbas in there. Wishing Sway all the best for her impending birth.

Leanne