Litters Due: October 2009

jerojath

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooooooooooooooh Miss Vanni, Miss Vanni, Miss Vanni.......................................................

.................................................For Dog's sake please start doing something, anything :clap::clap::clap:

Does that include snoring? *sigh*

Nothing going on here either Ellz! Ive been wathcing her since mid last week as she was showing what i thought to be subtle signs of being imminent ... appears i might have been watching too hard!! :happydance:

All the puffing, kicking back legs whilst sleeping, looking at her belly, intermittent unsettledness, temp drop .... all means NOTHING!!! :rofl:

My husband says im being neurotic and has taken bloods this morning to do a prog test to see where we are at, to stop my whinging.

Other than that .... :laugh::laugh:

Whipitgood & Ellz..... any complants if I moved you to the November Litters thread????

Hey if she hasnt whelped by November - im going to C.Section her myself!! And thats coming from a hippy homebirth midwife!! :rainbowbridge:

:crazy: I hear you!

Preparing to find the Wiltshire Staysharp as we speak! Oh and do you think it would be ok to sterilise the surgical field with a bottle of Jacks or should I save that for me and find something cheaper for her? :crazy:

would be ok to sterilise the surgical field with a bottle of Jacks

Easy tiger - there must be something cheaper - like boiled water!! :rofl: Dont waste the good stuff!

She's playing with my mind!

The 2 little bags! Thats exactly what Scarlett has been doing since mid last week!!

:crazy::rofl::rainbowbridge: :D :crazy: ... Im all emoticoned out now!

Edited by Whipitgood

Does this Whippet look like she is about to whelp to you??!! :crazy::rainbowbridge:

Whipitgood & Ellz..... any complants if I moved you to the November Litters thread???? :crazy:

I was just coming into this thread, and if nothing had happened with you 2, I was going to suggest the exact same thing, jerojath :rofl: :D

Me tooooooooo!!

Besides, I'm ALREADY booked into the November thread and having two litters within a month is scary enough! Was hoping THIS litter would be up on their feet and just about weaned by the time the whelping pen had to be used again! :crazy:

Editing to ad: Rajacadoo-doo-doo, I'll deal with YOU at a later date! :rainbowbridge:

Edited by ellz