K9 Force In Queensland

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

As much as I wanted in on this, Callista and I will have to miss it.

Too many of the casual staff at work have booked time off for me to get the day off... damn being the boss and being responsible.

Plus... I'm soooo very slack with my training Calli will just be an example of what happens when the owner stuffs around for 12mnths and doesn't follow Steve's instructions.

is it nearly nov 20th yet???????????????????????

Two months to go today!

Daisy and I need two more months to get ready :D

I went to video a training session with her today, I set up the camera outside and when I came back inside to take her out, she had managed to get the training treats I'd just cooked and cut up (beef sausages) and ate almost all of the container :)

She still worked ok considering she had a full belly... yes this is the dog I want to trial with :D :)

is it nearly nov 20th yet???????????????????????

Two months to go today!

Daisy and I need two more months to get ready :D

I went to video a training session with her today, I set up the camera outside and when I came back inside to take her out, she had managed to get the training treats I'd just cooked and cut up (beef sausages) and ate almost all of the container :)

She still worked ok considering she had a full belly... yes this is the dog I want to trial with :D :)

ha ha ha greedy guts little daisy.

We're meant to get ready?!?!?!?!?!?

LOL not at all, but I've been doing a training in drive program with Daisy for a while now and I'd like to get her at a semi-decent level in her training by the time we go to the workshop :D

LOL not at all, but I've been doing a training in drive program with Daisy for a while now and I'd like to get her at a semi-decent level in her training by the time we go to the workshop :D

LOL You just dont wanna be shown up by Ella the superdog!! :D

*sniffs* It's true :)

I don't think you have anything to worry about :) Daisy will probably eat all the training treats I bring in the car on the way down or something :D

Edited by huski

*sniffs* It's true :)

I don't think you have anything to worry about :)

You just watch, Ella will probably do a spectacular stuff up just to put me back in my place!!! :D

Come on Sparky, take a sick day or something :D

I'll assess the situation tomorrow and see what I can manage. Might swap a Friday for a Saturday if I can.

Will have to very much pull my finger out on the training side of things though... must at least manage module 2 by then... so slack.

• 2 weeks later...

Steve... While I remember, Can you please bring some more links for the prong collars. The one I bought off you last time for Bakari doesn't fit him anymore.

Also, Can I bring both dogs if I'm only handling the one at a time... Meisha always gets left at home :rofl:

Thanks!

Edited by Miss Monster

Steve do you bring prong collars with you normally? I would be interested in trying one with Littleman but I haven't had anyone that could fit one properly and show me how to use it properly.