The Wedding ......

anniek

thought I'd be brave and share...

i took photo's at a wedding last weekend, a favour for the grooms mum.

they were not going to bother with a photographer so i sort of got roped in - anyhoo

these are just part of the many proofs, they have not been "worked" as yet not that I will be doing much to them

oh and if they look blurred - it's photobucket!

taken from the back of the church with my Sigma 70 - 200 fully zoomed no flash

1-14.jpg

4-11.jpg

6-4.jpg

2-11.jpg

3-9.jpg

with the nify fifty :rofl:

5-6.jpg

good job,

I have up most respect for people who photograph weddings :laugh: I had my DSLR at a wedding on the weekend, just as a guest and had a try at some pictures, I think I got two nice ones, it's really hard to do.

I like number three and four. I love the tree shot with all the bridal party, (What was the groomsmen thinking though when he put white socks on with a suit:eek: )

(What was the groomsmen thinking though when he put white socks on with a suit:eek: )

Ah yes - the brides young brother - he didn't want to be there and needed a really good slap across the face :laugh:

but, he did add some character to some of the shots ....

7-6.jpg

Gorgeous photos Annie! Just lovely. I bet the couple will be thrilled! Where did they get married? That first photo looks very high up!

thanks Kirty - they got married in a little church in Frankston, then we went down to the water (in the drizzle and howling wind). The high up place is a bridge that spans the outlet from the creek into the bay at Frankston.

thanks for the kind comments peeps

I really have little interest in "shooting" people so it was a real challenge for me. When I got to the brides house early morning, I raced outside and took multiple pics of their doggy, which I formed an instant bond with - unlike the people I had to photograph :eek:

Edited by anniek