Northern Territory Show Circuit 2011

-Megz-

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hopefully we will be there - jammies for the dogs (new one's made by Dollop's mum - although not to many so they may grow some more coat! LOL!) & jammies & ugg boots, usual Alice in July uniform, packed for the humans!

Let's hope it doesn't rain this year! Every time we went down last year it poured! Then the rain froze. Always clears up in time for the first group in the ring though?

• 2 months later...
Darwin leg only for me. Centralia is a little cold for my old bones at that time of year :) I may go visit them earlier in the year though.

I am heading to Alice Springs for the April/May weekend - 4 shows and really looking forward to them.

Shoot.me.now.

I have booked a frequent flyer trip for July :D Heh itsmeg are Dollop's jammies still on offer? :)

KOE and Auto - looking forward to catching up :(

:( No way known he and I would fit in the same pair. I will find my own :D

I was looking through my wardrobe today and realised there is actually warm clothing in there, although by the time I layer up I may resemble the Michelin Man :)

I have planned Thursday to Monday - so definitely no work** on this trip, just play :)

** the paid employment that ensures I can indulge my love of dogs

Edited by darwinroyal

:( No way known he and I would fit in the same pair. I will find my own :D

:) Nah, he'll wear the jammies and lay on top of you. He's pretty accommodating like that :D

You may not be able to breathe, but you'll be warm :)

Auto isnt coming and I am going to Alice and Tennant then back to sunny Queensland where I will get to meet my new grandaughter lol giving Darwin a miss this time.

I will miss laughing at you lot in your winter warmies when it isnt even cold lol

In preparation for the massive 6 Show 5 Trial weekend in early July Alice Springs put on a delightful weekend with glorious weather and four lovely shows and judges.

Alice Springs!! Truly the heart of Australia, with hospitality to match.

Many thanks to President Erica, Show Manager Deb, the awesome Carol in the Canteen, the stewards and exhibitors.

The theme for the weekend was the Royal wedding and like a version of a bad news joke I was the only person in fancy dress on the Saturday, although my tiara was greatly admired. On Sunday the finery came into play with a special Brace class for dogs in Royal wedding theme.

Results are on the DogsNT website and probably still need proffreading (sic). I know of at least one typo that needs fixing :thumbsup:

Many thanks all and see you in July :thumbsup:

Psst they are promising us a cold one

The links to the official forms have been added to the Darwin Royal website - unofficial website is in the sigblock below - follow the link to 2011. Entries closes Friday 17 June 2011.

I have a busy couple of months with my paid employment, so the best way to catch me is always via email as found on the website. The Dog Section form has provision for an email address. Once entries are picked up from the office they will be acknowledged.

A reminder to anyone doing the NT Circuit and likely to be 'on the road'. Include an envelope without a stamp for your passes and numbers but clearly mark it as HOLD for delivery. I will be in Alice Springs the first July weekend and can also catch up with you in Darwin the weekend before the Royal.

I paid my Alice Springs Show Society membership yesterday. Air travel organised. Accommodation booked. Hire car organised. Thankfully I don't have to organise dogs and equipment. I am in denial about the clothes I need :laugh:

I booked my flights last night, royal entries being sent tomorrow

Can anyone pm me the schedules for the 2 shows before the royal as sell as the canine expo shows ?

Thanx

I booked my flights last night, royal entries being sent tomorrow

Can anyone pm me the schedules for the 2 shows before the royal as sell as the canine expo shows ?

Thanx

These schedules aren't on the Territory Dog World site just yet, but should be there on 1st June when the new edition is published. :)