Northern Territory Show Circuit 2011

-Megz-

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I packed thermals and Alice Springs is having the most glorious weather :rofl: The visitors from the North and South are having a most comfortable time.

Territory Day, so of course the fireworks have been constant for a few hours. This place is so dry at the moment and I saw several grass fires after leaving the showgrounds and heading back from town :mad

Another two shows tomorrow, however a BBQ dinner afterwards, so not sure when I will get the results done. Then another 2 shows on Sunday. As usual great fun and showmanship.

Went and had a look at all the dogs yesterday at the Alice Springs Show, it was amazing to see the different ones in thier crates all calm and happy. My stepson wants a bulldog, he always has and I was finally able to show his father what they looked like in real life. I asked him what he thought and he went 'Not a chance in hell', LOL. We already have 4 dogs who are active ones, so a couch potato wouldnt work with us, at least at the moment. The best bit was watching the agility, there was a little jack russell who was having a ball doing the course.

Another two shows tomorrow, however a BBQ dinner afterwards, so not sure when I will get the results done. Then another 2 shows on Sunday. As usual great fun and showmanship.

You still out partying? :laugh: We're waiting :provoke: :p

Nah, we can wait. Have fun :D

Went and had a look at all the dogs yesterday at the Alice Springs Show, it was amazing to see the different ones in thier crates all calm and happy. My stepson wants a bulldog, he always has and I was finally able to show his father what they looked like in real life. I asked him what he thought and he went 'Not a chance in hell', LOL. We already have 4 dogs who are active ones, so a couch potato wouldnt work with us, at least at the moment. The best bit was watching the agility, there was a little jack russell who was having a ball doing the course.

Bugger, i did not see you :( Was I busy, or just the usual vague?

Bugger, i did not see you :( Was I busy, or just the usual vague?

I was the one walking with only one leg working properly, crashed the motorbile last weekend. Saw Erica but not you, although we were only there for a couple of minutes, I needed to go and sit down. lol

Sooz can we have todays results please. You are doing well though.

:rofl: by the time you wrote that Auto I was in bed LOL

...and John Rowles' show ...

THank you very much....

If you get a chance - can you tell us how many shelties were entered?

JIO, I am at the airport and the catalogues are in my luggage, but from memory it varied across the shows. I know there were 3 neuters in the last one and one dog and a bitch, I think!!!! It was nice to see an 8 point BOB in the neuters.

Home safely after a *fabulous* weekend :thumbsup:

Met some lovely people. Alice Springs canteen ladies are the most fabulous people in the world and thoroughly deserved their three cheers.

.....and to the Lady of the Weekend...

Erica, I love you LONG time. You are awesome!!!! I know the committees and the ever-supportive Bob are also awesome, but it's always a pleasure to work with you. I know your heart is imprinted all over these events.

Best of luck to you and the gorgeous Carrie-gal for next weekend in Tennant Creek.