• Tanner
    • Lincoln
    • Knox
    • Hunter
    • Maverick
    • Smith
    • Del
    • Remington

what about naming it after a state or city of america? Ohio (I like this Oh Hi Oh! LOL), or kentucky, or texas (tex for short), Dallas (although a bit of a girlie one), L.A. or Los, Cal (short for california) hmm my geography is not that great, I can't think of any more!

Or famous americans... Fox (michael j fox), Parky (parkinson), Mike (Michael Jackson or Mike Tyson), Tyson, Reagan (Ronald Regan), Abe (Abraham Lincoln)... sorry brain isn't working anymore I can't come up with any more!

Oh and Chuck gets my vote too (for Chuck Noris of course)!!! :thumbsup:

Dog's dad name is Bullet and his half sister is Shooter so Hunter fits in with the theme! His mum's name is Sparkle....

How about Remington?

That's about as American as you can get (the gun) and also fits very will with Shooter and Bullet.

(Seita, Michael J Fox is actually a famous CANADIAN. :) )

I like some of the states or cities names such as Denver, Texas, Colorado,Vegas, Miami. If you had Vegas you could use a gambling theme for other pets such as Deal, Dice, Gambler. I love to think of themes for pet names.

Oh! Now I get it.. My pup's grandsire was called Remy and his showname has Remingtion in it... I like it and I might email his grandsire owner and find out if she would mind if I used the name... Remington or RJ (Remy Junior)

Dog's dad name is Bullet and his half sister is Shooter so Hunter fits in with the theme! His mum's name is Sparkle....

How about Remington?

That's about as American as you can get (the gun) and also fits very will with Shooter and Bullet.

(Seita, Michael J Fox is actually a famous CANADIAN. :) )