Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

I had my first taste of what it'd be like to run my own Aussie in agility last night. Thanks to ozjen's sister, I had a quick go with her Abbey and :D SO MUCH FUN!!!!!! :) Sure she's a masters dog so made any of my handling inabilities look good, but I had a ball :o

I had my first taste of what it'd be like to run my own Aussie in agility last night. Thanks to ozjen's sister, I had a quick go with her Abbey and :D SO MUCH FUN!!!!!! :D Sure she's a masters dog so made any of my handling inabilities look good, but I had a ball :)

Don't underestimaite yourself Rubystar your handling was fine and J would not have let you run her if she didn't think the same. ;)

Well I am home from my conference and still need to catch up on all the gossip. It will be fun though as I now cannot talk! As in even whispering is hard :o This made it very interesting trying to say goodbye to everyone - they all kept laughing at me :) :D To top it off I have an agility trial on Saturday night :) and a horse show on Sunday but I don't need to be able to yell "here" to my horse :)

I had my first taste of what it'd be like to run my own Aussie in agility last night. Thanks to ozjen's sister, I had a quick go with her Abbey and :D SO MUCH FUN!!!!!! :D Sure she's a masters dog so made any of my handling inabilities look good, but I had a ball :D

Maybe you need to be on standby for Saturday ;) Think you could remember a Masters level course? ;)

OzJen, you up for Novice agility with Jenna? :D

I had my first taste of what it'd be like to run my own Aussie in agility last night. Thanks to ozjen's sister, I had a quick go with her Abbey and :D SO MUCH FUN!!!!!! :) Sure she's a masters dog so made any of my handling inabilities look good, but I had a ball :D

Don't underestimaite yourself Rubystar your handling was fine and J would not have let you run her if she didn't think the same. :)

Don't think she's ever seen me run a dog in agility, so she took a leap of faith handing her dog over to me :p

Not sure it was such a good thing - I want my own Aussie to run in agility now! :D Handling a Lab and then an Aussie (and one that knew what she was doing), you can really "feel" the difference!

Well I am home from my conference and still need to catch up on all the gossip. It will be fun though as I now cannot talk! As in even whispering is hard ;) This made it very interesting trying to say goodbye to everyone - they all kept laughing at me :D :D To top it off I have an agility trial on Saturday night :) and a horse show on Sunday but I don't need to be able to yell "here" to my horse :)
I had my first taste of what it'd be like to run my own Aussie in agility last night. Thanks to ozjen's sister, I had a quick go with her Abbey and :o SO MUCH FUN!!!!!! :D Sure she's a masters dog so made any of my handling inabilities look good, but I had a ball ;)

Maybe you need to be on standby for Saturday :) Think you could remember a Masters level course? ;)

OzJen, you up for Novice agility with Jenna? :D

Oh no! I hate it when I lose my voice, soooo frustrating. Hope it's back by the trial on Saturday! Can't be there on Sat, got a family dinner :(

So what happened with our new ladies from Zumba last week.... you were missed this week!

I thought it best not to try and kill anyone again with the flying hula hoop :)

ahhh, nonsense.... its all a bit of fun, did you not see me loose my hula hoop like 3 times!

Come back next week... we didnt even use Hula hoops, we did chair excerises this week!