Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

:p

Yes mine was piping up last night (but it's an animal sounds one - not as scary as a talking one :) ). But I worked out that it was because it was sitting under the air con vent so the breeze must have set it off (I hope :) ).

Yep, when it first went of when I was on the computer I put it down to perhaps a draft blowing under the door, and the same could be said for later except for the fact that the timing was always perfect with me waking up and it kept saying the same thing. :cry:

Know I sound nuts, but it does have me abit on edge, have been trying to rationalise it to myself all day. :D Will feel better after tonight...........hopefully.

:)

Yes mine was piping up last night (but it's an animal sounds one - not as scary as a talking one :) ). But I worked out that it was because it was sitting under the air con vent so the breeze must have set it off (I hope :cry: ).

Yep, when it first went of when I was on the computer I put it down to perhaps a draft blowing under the door, and the same could be said for later except for the fact that the timing was always perfect with me waking up and it kept saying the same thing. :cry:

Know I sound nuts, but it does have me abit on edge, have been trying to rationalise it to myself all day. :D Will feel better after tonight...........hopefully.

Flush it. :p

Okay, so has anyone else got a possessed Babbleball? Last night I was startled by Jenna's babbleball going off a couple of times while I was on the computer, no dogs around and nothing to make it move ect. I was startled more because or the sudden voice in an otherwise silent house not because I am nervous being alone, but the same could not be said for later that night.

I don't sleep well and everytime I woke up this babbleball went off but it kept repeating the same babble bits, which were the laugh and I'm gonna get ya. Now the first time I laughed but after it continued to do it throughout the night each time just after I woke, I started to get seriously freaked but kept telling myself to stop being silly and besides there was a closed door between the babbleball and Jen and I. Funny how all the horror movies you have ever watched start the brain working overtime. Well, morning and daylight didn't come quick enough for me and I lay in bed telling myself how silly I was about being so spooked by a ball. So why did I shut Jenna in the on-suite for her safety while I cracked open my bedroom door to see if the babbleball was waiting to get us. Silly thing mocked me with complete silence, the whole time I was getting ready for work, even though I kept checking that it hadn't moved. :o:o

Went over to my parents place after work, told them about it and had a laugh about it and me being so silly, I think I was working up the courage to come home. Came home and kicked the Babbleball around the house, to let it know who's boss and that I wasn't afraid of it and that if it did the same thing tonight I would have my baseball bat handy. It wasn't so talkative but did it have to say that tickles, laugh and I'm gonna get ya. :) :p

:(:o Anything happens to me the Babbleball DID IT!!

That's a classic story!! :cry:

I have a couple of babble balls - the talking one has recently died after someone somehow got it wet (drool or pee or something) but yes it used to talk on it's own accord as well, although I never felt threatened by it :cry:

The animal sounds one is SO loud, I have shut it in another room so if it does go off in the night, it can't get out I won't hear it. :)

:D Dead Babbleball sounds good right now, did think about drowning it last night in a bucket of water, but wasn't brave enough to open the door :o ......just in case. Today, I keep telling myself that if I do it in, I'll continue to be haunted by letting it get to me, will feel sillier than I already feel and will always wonder about it. If it behaves tonight it lives, if it doesn't ...........I land on my parents doorstep with furkids in tow and Dad can go kill it for me ;) or I get brave with the baseball bat.

Don't worry there will be at least one closed door between me and it tonight and I'll have the baseball bat handy. Did contenplate putting it in the freezer, but I guess I need to prove to myself that it doesn't worry me...............much. It just a ball, its just a ball, its just a ball. If its not, then think of how much I can sue Cleanrun for, could keep all the DOL doggies in toys (unpossessed ones) for life.

We have 2 babble balls, the animal sounds and the human voice one, I have not unpacked the human voices one though, keeping it for xmas. So far ours have behaved but I do keep our one in a sock as when Mason drops it on the paving outside it sounds like it going to break :D He just loves it though....

I am going to do another Clean Run Free shipping order before xmas because I have realized that I have left our Skineez somewhere and I dont know where. It was Mason's favorite so I will be ordering 2 more and sticking my zap ball inside if it fits!!!

I don't really keep up with the news, so I am surprised to hear that the Aussie dollar is worth more than the US dollar :laugh: Clean Run orders, anyone?! :)

I remember holidaying in the US when it hit probably an all-time low - I was getting US48c for my Aussie dollar :o

I don't really keep up with the news, so I am surprised to hear that the Aussie dollar is worth more than the US dollar ;) Clean Run orders, anyone?! :vomit:

I remember holidaying in the US when it hit probably an all-time low - I was getting US48c for my Aussie dollar :vomit:

Yip, I am going to do another free shipping order around 1 december, do you think they will put new stuff on free shipping before then??

I don't really keep up with the news, so I am surprised to hear that the Aussie dollar is worth more than the US dollar ;) Clean Run orders, anyone?! :eek:

I remember holidaying in the US when it hit probably an all-time low - I was getting US48c for my Aussie dollar :vomit:

Yip, I am going to do another free shipping order around 1 december, do you think they will put new stuff on free shipping before then??

Not sure, possibly, but I think we should all be mindful of how many free shipping orders we make. If we all keep ordering things here and there just for the sake of free shipping, it's going to cost them a fortune in postage and they may stop offering free postage on so many things! :vomit: Maybe a few of us could combine another free shipping order, at least then it would be worth their while? Just a thought :vomit:

I don't really keep up with the news, so I am surprised to hear that the Aussie dollar is worth more than the US dollar ;) Clean Run orders, anyone?! :eek:

Not sure, possibly, but I think we should all be mindful of how many free shipping orders we make. If we all keep ordering things here and there just for the sake of free shipping, it's going to cost them a fortune in postage and they may stop offering free postage on so many things! :vomit: Maybe a few of us could combine another free shipping order, at least then it would be worth their while? Just a thought :vomit:

I recon they have a deal with the US postal service which is why they offer free shipping in the first place, otherwise how would they make money and why would they do it??

The postage cost is usually written on the box when I order, and sometimes it is ;)

I think the reason they do it is to promote their services, if people order something free shipping and it is packaged well and arrives fast then they are probably more likely to do a paid order down the track?

The postage cost is usually written on the box when I order, and sometimes it is :D

I think the reason they do it is to promote their services, if people order something free shipping and it is packaged well and arrives fast then they are probably more likely to do a paid order down the track?

I dont know why they do it, but having worked in the financial sector businesses hardly ever do anything that puts them out of pocket - thats just my opinion though.

The postage cost is usually written on the box when I order, and sometimes it is :D

I dont know why they do it, but having worked in the financial sector businesses hardly ever do anything that puts them out of pocket - thats just my opinion though.

I think you are quite right! And it's a business so 'losses' are written off in tax ... all swings and roundabouts - and all good promotion for the company!

So who is showing this weekend? I just bathed kelari and discovered two bloody hot spots near her tail on her lower back and now i can't find my furminator anywhere and she really needs a going over she is a wooly mammoth :D and i can't justify paying out $100 odd dollars for another one. :D wonders if the slicker will work

So who is showing this weekend? I just bathed kelari and discovered two bloody hot spots near her tail on her lower back and now i can't find my furminator anywhere and she really needs a going over she is a wooly mammoth :laugh: and i can't justify paying out $100 odd dollars for another one. :o wonders if the slicker will work

I have one of those rake things that take out the dead coat.... I forget the name of them.... Shame you are showing sat, otherwise I would bring it down with me on Sun for you to use...

I am showing this weekend :eek: well at least 2 of my kids are showing not sure who will be on the end of the lead yet

what day ptolomy as i will be there sat with my wooly mammoth and then sunday showing basenjis i am willing to have a crack at showing a toller if they don't clash if you need a handler.

I wish I was showing this weekend! But I'm still in sydney- my dogs entered though :laugh:

loz i told you i'll show them if margaret gets them all groomed and ready rofl

So who is showing this weekend? I just bathed kelari and discovered two bloody hot spots near her tail on her lower back and now i can't find my furminator anywhere and she really needs a going over she is a wooly mammoth :o and i can't justify paying out $100 odd dollars for another one. ;) wonders if the slicker will work

I have one of those rake things that take out the dead coat.... I forget the name of them.... Shame you are showing sat, otherwise I would bring it down with me on Sun for you to use...

thanks roxy. i have a friend who has said i can borrow hers in the morning if mine doesn't reappear. the kids have obviously had it lol now to find where :love: i have two different slickers and a rubber brush so will see how she looks after i have gone over her. hate the seasonal changes lol