Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

No way, I'd never be facetious :rofl:

RubyStar and I are both allergic to early mornings, dreadful things they are.

ETA: Although, this morning I got up an hour early :D and walked the dogs (purely to prevent another one of OH's work boots getting eaten by a bored puppy) Blerk.

ETAA: I'm yet to hear if my prevention strategy was successful, no news is good news, right?

Nerdy nerrrr GR :)

Hope Trixie didn't get up to mischief!

Hey RS if you know what's good for you you'll get into the setter thread and look at my latest photos... not that i am trying to tempt you or anything

Noooooooooooooooo, I don't think I can take it! Indecision KILLS me! :)

OK, one little peek won't hurt....

I just had a look.... nawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

So did I, more nawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwws! :rofl:

*sigh* Do I really want another Goldie? Maybe I should just get a Setter?

YES! You should get a Setter so I can have lots of puppy cuddles and still get my Aussie one day :D

Me too, or I'll never hear the end of it :rofl:

"Your puppy did this, your puppy did that, my dog is a perfect angel, blah blah blah!" :D

My poor little Trixie-buns :)

Edited by amypie

No way, I'd never be facetious :)

ETA: Although, this morning I got up an hour early :confused: and walked the dogs (purely to prevent another one of OH's work boots getting eaten by a bored puppy) Blerk.

ETAA: I'm yet to hear if my prevention strategy was successful, no news is good news, right?

Nerdy nerrrr GR :laugh:

That made me laugh out loud! :rofl:

You have no idea how much I would prefer to LIVE in my bed never mind early mornings!! I just have to force myself or nothing would ever happen! :D

No kyzer is both of ours, we just choose sides :) boys Vs girls :rofl: Trixie is more my dog but he still loves her, mostly when I'm not looking :confused:

I'm at work! Probably couldve been gone an hour or so ago but got distracted :D thought I'd keep the GM company, he has a submission he has been lumped with at short notice so I was helping him with some other mundane tasks so he can go home to his poor little family!

Guest RosieFT

ouch - hope the post appendix op recovery is quick and as pain free as possible! My husband had his appendix out quite a few years ago now, on a long weekend... never a good move. We think they got a 1st year med student to do it. His scar is huge, thick and high up. When he went to a nurse to get the stitches out she assumed he had had bowel surgery! I think they opened him up and put both hands in and possible their foot as well.... :-)

Hey RS - in case it happens again, according to OH, a train is safe in an electrical storm because if hit, the lighting will go down the wires!?!?!? sounds good anyway :-)

Guest RosieFT

Am i being blonde and lacking in some powerful observation.. or are you a computer stalker.. how did you know she was not home?? different computer....

No kyzer is both of ours, we just choose sides :scold: boys Vs girls :D Trixie is more my dog but he still loves her, mostly when I'm not looking :rofl:

I'm at work! Probably couldve been gone an hour or so ago but got distracted :laugh: thought I'd keep the GM company, he has a submission he has been lumped with at short notice so I was helping him with some other mundane tasks so he can go home to his poor little family!

Yet you're on DOL instead :confused:

I can't laugh, its a Friday night and I'm sitting here on my laptop watching the Lifestyle channel thingy on channel 72 :) At a guess, my Saturday night will be pretty similar!!!

Girls we all need to catch up for a drink one night - I know we love our dogs, but we have to have a night out KID FREE!! :rofl:

:rofl: I think she knew I hadn't been home because I didn't know whether trixie had been naughty or not.

And because she probably hasn't seen me from her vantage point under the window yet :D

Am i being blonde and lacking in some powerful observation.. or are you a computer stalker.. how did you know she was not home?? different computer....

No, I wondered too! :rofl:

No I'm not some Amy-stalker :D She mentioned she hoped Trixie hadn't gotten up to anything and that no news is good news, so I put 2 and 2 together that she isn't home at the moment! :)

ouch - hope the post appendix op recovery is quick and as pain free as possible! My husband had his appendix out quite a few years ago now, on a long weekend... never a good move. We think they got a 1st year med student to do it. His scar is huge, thick and high up. When he went to a nurse to get the stitches out she assumed he had had bowel surgery! I think they opened him up and put both hands in and possible their foot as well.... :-)

Hey RS - in case it happens again, according to OH, a train is safe in an electrical storm because if hit, the lighting will go down the wires!?!?!? sounds good anyway :-)

:rofl: at the foot comment :D

Good to know about the train! Not sure if it will make me feel any safer, though... :) LOL

Guest RosieFT

well, its a good cover story anyway... but those two labs lurking under Amy's windown *could* be a give away...

** yes, i too need to get off computer and do something constructive... sigh.. heee..

No way, I'd never be facetious :)

ETA: Although, this morning I got up an hour early :confused: and walked the dogs (purely to prevent another one of OH's work boots getting eaten by a bored puppy) Blerk.

Nerdy nerrrr GR :scold:

That made me laugh out loud! :rofl:

You have no idea how much I would prefer to LIVE in my bed never mind early mornings!! I just have to force myself or nothing would ever happen! :D

I make things happen here too, just not til late morning onwards :rofl:

I am dreading obedience trials from now til the end of the year, all shows/trials have now been moved to daytime! I like my night time trials :laugh: Not only for the sleepin factor, but Ruby and I just hate working in the sun!

Girls we all need to catch up for a drink one night - I know we love our dogs, but we have to have a night out KID FREE!! :rofl:

Know any dog friendly bars?

:D Jokes.

If there were dog friendly bars/restaurants I'd be there already! I could never try and disguise my two as Guide Dogs, they're too wild :)

Know any dog friendly bars?

:D Jokes.

If there were dog friendly bars/restaurants I'd be there already! I could never try and disguise my two as Guide Dogs, they're too wild :laugh:

No disrespect to anyone but I would LOVE to rock on up somewhere like a pub for a night out - a whole group of us - including those who own Manchester Terriers, Foxies etc with us wearing DGs and our dogs wearing their 'guide dog' gear and pretend it's a meeting for the Foundation of the Blinded (By The Morning Light) or something :confused:

We could book out the beer garden somewhere, I'm sure someone would agree to that! :)