Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Oh and I changed my mind about the obedience trial with Banjo. :o

Strike that! I just feel unprepared and I didn't get to train last night but I'll be there. :)

Don't take this the wrong way but... maybe you should get one of those lucky 8 balls to make decisions and then just stick to whatever it says ;)

:o I'm hopeless. :laugh:

Tiggy - just enter and then you will have a set goal to work towards - just give it a go

Sounds good. :thumbsup:

I don't think I'll come to training tonight if it is on because I've just come home sick from work so I shouldn't really be going to agility training. :D

She's been home a couple of hours now and we can't make her pee laugh.gif Oh the joys of toilet training a puppy!! So far she's been put in the crate for a nap, she just lay there so quiet and didn't really sleep, so she doesn't nap like a pup, either. She's confident, but so quiet.

She just did wees! :laugh: I put her back in the garden and she did one. Woo hoo rofl1.gif

And OMG she plays the cutest tug!! She was doing little play growls and shaking it. I'm having so much fun with her and she isn't even mine :o Maybe that's the best part, I can have the fun and then go home when she's being a PITA :p I got video of the playing tug, will see if I can upload it. Cutest thing ever!!

Congrats emery!!! :champagne:

Congrats emery in that case!!

Woohoo emery - congratulatons

Congrats Emery :thumbsup: Does this mean you will be at the show tomorrow :rofl:

Yay for Emery :) Congratulations :)

yay for Emery huge congrats!!!

Congratulations emery!

Hmmm next obedience trial I can enter is states :o

Congratulations Emery! Sending good sleeping and eating vibes for your son :-)

Dwindling flame - seems they wanted to move away from the fire theme and so were winding it down so to speak... hee

Amy - Theatrics and Trixie very clever :-)

Congrats Emery :thumbsup: Does this mean you will be at the show tomorrow :rofl:

Well was she? :rofl:

Congratulations emery, welcome to the world little one :cheer::champagne:

Thankyou everyone. I contemplated going to the show :rofl: So I can finally start getting my dogs ready again for showing :laugh: maybe some obedience too now I see how much they need it :rofl:

So Introducing Zacyah James

born 3.01 29/7/11 unfortunately dad wasn't present he couldn't get a flight as labour progressed very quickly.

weight 7pd 14oz

51.5 cm long

head 32cm.

post-33396-0-01761100-1312268733_thumb.jpg

post-33396-0-50144700-1312268767_thumb.jpg

post-33396-0-26833400-1312268792_thumb.jpg