Litters Due In February 2010

Bilbo Baggins

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have a total now of two boys two girls. Two more remain. Fingers crossed they come before it gets too late! All good weights and feeding well.

FANTASTIC!

and welcome to the world, for your wee (well.. not so wee) pups

go perri you good thing!

HI all. We finished around 10.30pm so it was a relatively short delivery. First stage was a killer though :eek: Perri handled the actual birth much better than the lead up to it all last night!

We ended up with an excellent split of three boys three girls. All fawn (they look dark in the picture because Fawn Dane pups are born with a lot of black guard hair that does drop out after a week or so)

Mother doing great and has eaten a good meal. All now cleaned up and settled. I am off to the recliner now next to the whelping box to keep an eye on things. Good luck to the rest of you and your litters. Will be following you all.

17441_1336344896531_1468366160_915037_8075042_n.jpg

Took Ruby to the vet this arvo as advised by emerg vet for possible caesar. Prog test done 28.9 no where near ready. :D :D

I reckon she did not want me to go to Warrnambool. :laugh: :laugh: :D

So maybe Thursday the last mating day. :)

Good luck Ruby and BB!

Took Ruby to the vet this arvo as advised by emerg vet for possible caesar. Prog test done 28.9 no where near ready. :cry: :D

I reckon she did not want me to go to Warrnambool. :D :) :)

So maybe Thursday the last mating day. ;)

Big cuddles to my favourite (naughty!) red girl ;) :cry:

Well my girl had another all nighter, lots of panting and at 2am I am pretty sure her water broke she has lots of clear fluid all over the floor in patches no smell to it and am pretty sure it wasn't urine.

Her temp has slowly been dropping all day took it this morning it was 37.4, then 2 hours later 37.1, then an hour later 37, and 3 hours later 36.8. so hopefully some puppies soon she is on day 56 so hopfully the puppies will be ok.

I haven't been asleep at all, hopefully when hubby gets home he can take care of the 3 kiddies and the pregnant one while I have a nana nap before they arrive.

Well my girl had another all nighter, lots of panting and at 2am I am pretty sure her water broke she has lots of clear fluid all over the floor in patches no smell to it and am pretty sure it wasn't urine.

Her temp has slowly been dropping all day took it this morning it was 37.4, then 2 hours later 37.1, then an hour later 37, and 3 hours later 36.8. so hopefully some puppies soon she is on day 56 so hopfully the puppies will be ok.

I haven't been asleep at all, hopefully when hubby gets home he can take care of the 3 kiddies and the pregnant one while I have a nana nap before they arrive.

Day 56 from first mating? If it were day 56 from first mating and you'd progesterone tested I'd be concerned, if it's day 56 from the first mating and you didn't progesterone test then I'd imagine she's probably on time and was mated a little later than she would have been if she'd been prog tested.

:cry: