Litters Due In February 2010

Bilbo Baggins

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Things are looking positive at this end. Vayda is eating like a horse and piling on the weight.

A week or so ago I thought I felt three little lumps so we will see, I have never been able to feel with palpatation before so might be poop lol.

April is finally showing signs of pregnancy, she's such a fit, cut-up bitch I'm sure she was hiding them under her ribs. :o

She's eating like a horse so I figure she will start popping out big time....she'll be 6 weeks Friday.

Now to see if she'll need a ceasar...... :laugh:

My black tri girl Australian Shepherd 'Giget' is due to have her first litter about the 13-17th February. All going well that is...

So pleased to see she is putting on a little weight and I would swear she is just a little sooky at the moment.....

Arrrrrhhhh don't you all just love having puppies around the house......

Confirmed WHOOO HOOOOO!!!!! He saw 3 and we left it at that, we didnt want to count pups twice...just the confimation was fabulous, Ive so hoped the one mating would get me a nice pup , so fingers crossed!!! Im so EXCITED NOWWWWWWW!!! My Gr Ch bitch and my Swiss import....

Confirmed WHOOO HOOOOO!!!!! He saw 3 and we left it at that, we didnt want to count pups twice...just the confimation was fabulous, Ive so hoped the one mating would get me a nice pup , so fingers crossed!!! Im so EXCITED NOWWWWWWW!!! My Gr Ch bitch and my Swiss import....

;) :crossfingers::) Etc.,etc., fantastic hope all goes well & you have some BEAUTIFUL babies!!!!!!!!!

Well we have a situation here in downtown Brunswick East.

The stud muffin has struck again. :eat::rofl::mad :mad :mad:(:rofl:

On Monday morning Holly wandered in to the bathroom while I was on the loo. I looked at her and thought, gees girlie you need to go on a diet.

Monday night BBJ rings me at work and said have you looked at Holly lately,I replied maybe, why, BBJ replies that she looks like she has swolled a beach ball.

I get home and have a look at her but can not feel anything as she tenses up at the best of times. Then feel Ruby and think uuumm they both feel the same.

Ring vet and they are about to close and xray machine broken anyway. Ring around a few more places but all to expensive.

So decided to go to Craigieburn on Wednesday night as they also have an ultra sound.

Well went early this arvo and Holly was ultrsounded ans yes pups in abdomen. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

God knows when she is due.

She showed no signs of being on heat and Rev has never shown any interest in her.

Unless someone jumped the fence. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Oh NO!!!!!!! :rofl:

That happened to a friend of mine last year....she didnt know her girl had been bred just thought she was fat...and at 7 weeks preg she won BISS :eat: she sent me the pics and I thought she looked way preg....she scanned her and ta da 7 puppies were born!

(ps...really hope noone jumped the fence :mad )