Litters Due In February 2010

Bilbo Baggins

Well my girl had another all nighter, lots of panting and at 2am I am pretty sure her water broke she has lots of clear fluid all over the floor in patches no smell to it and am pretty sure it wasn't urine.

Her temp has slowly been dropping all day took it this morning it was 37.4, then 2 hours later 37.1, then an hour later 37, and 3 hours later 36.8. so hopefully some puppies soon she is on day 56 so hopfully the puppies will be ok.

I haven't been asleep at all, hopefully when hubby gets home he can take care of the 3 kiddies and the pregnant one while I have a nana nap before they arrive.

Day 56 from first mating? If it were day 56 from first mating and you'd progesterone tested I'd be concerned, if it's day 56 from the first mating and you didn't progesterone test then I'd imagine she's probably on time and was mated a little later than she would have been if she'd been prog tested.

:D

Hi, the only days she was mated was the 7th and 8th of december, she wouldn't accept him before or after those days. she had her puppy's early last time aswell had 6 all survived, she was a week and a half early last time. I am a little worried but not much I can do to stop her labour I'm afraid. :cry:

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I gather then that she's prog tested?

I'm sure all will be fine if this is 'normal' for her :cry:

No she wasn't prog tested, these where just the only 2 days that she would accept him.

Should I be worried about her water has broken and still no puppies after so long, she isn't trying to push just panting a pacing the house, following me, and hiding. Still doing the same thing she has been doing since 11pm last night.

Congrats Perri what adorable pups!

Good luck for puppies tonight CB!

Hopefully I will be joining the new puppy list soon. Vayda has milk in all her nipples (even the teeny tiny half pie nipples under her armpits lol)

I have been worried she isn't pregnant as I haven't been able to feel movement, but sitting with her I saw some movements that looked like turning.

Nowhere near the movements I have had with others though!

Hopefully I will be joining the new puppy list soon. Vayda has milk in all her nipples (even the teeny tiny half pie nipples under her armpits lol)

I have been worried she isn't pregnant as I haven't been able to feel movement, but sitting with her I saw some movements that looked like turning.

angie you sure it wasnt her poops?

hahahhahahah

angie you sure it wasnt her poops?

hahahhahahah

If that was poops I will have to start thinking of a good ad to sell pedigree poops! Maybe even some show potential poops if I am lucky lol!

i got a fantastic use for them already!

i know some handlers who can show them, they are *&%# in the ring ........

(well he...)

will your female poop go for more than your male poop, and do you have poop of diff colours. or are you expecting all *ahem* chocolate coloured poop?

make sure you get them desexed, we dont want none of that designer poop popping out!

That'd be right wait till midnight....lol :laugh:

Hope it all goes smoothly so you get to have some sleep after the event! :laugh:

Well done Perri, your buba's look gorgeous & having 3 of each sex gives everyone a good choice :rofl:

Come on now chocbordercollie, how's things going there? :mad