Litters Due In February 2010

Bilbo Baggins

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I spoke with my other (good) vet Neil yesterday about the unfortunate situation with my lost babies and the on call vet. The on call vet told him he wanted me to come in and I was reluctant????!!!!! WTF

I told Neil in no uncertain terms that was utter crap. Neil knows how important my dogs are to me and that this breeding was so important, he also agreed after hours guy should have ultra sounded to see if any viable pups and caesered to get them out if any heart beats.

But short of go to the vet board what do i do?? It seems vets have no accountability.

I have looked into a new vet and will be taking Stubbs to Harry in Hahndorf for his Vacc and Chipping.

I spoke with my other (good) vet Neil yesterday about the unfortunate situation with my lost babies and the on call vet. The on call vet told him he wanted me to come in and I was reluctant????!!!!! WTF

I told Neil in no uncertain terms that was utter crap. Neil knows how important my dogs are to me and that this breeding was so important, he also agreed after hours guy should have ultra sounded to see if any viable pups and caesered to get them out if any heart beats.

But short of go to the vet board what do i do?? It seems vets have no accountability.

I have looked into a new vet and will be taking Stubbs to Harry in Hahndorf for his Vacc and Chipping.

It is really hard for you to know what to do. You obviously dont want this happening to anyone else - but it will be so hard and painful to get anything done about it. What does your gut say?

I assume Paxman and choc_bordercollie did not have any pups??

My other girl has not produced any so I assume she has absorbed them.

dont tell her you called her paxman LMAO

is pan-Xan lol

shell go all chinese crested on your hiney

and no, vayda didnt produce anything but milk

I assume Paxman and choc_bordercollie did not have any pups??

My other girl has not produced any so I assume she has absorbed them.

dont tell her you called her paxman LMAO

is pan-Xan lol

shell go all chinese crested on your hiney

and no, vayda didnt produce anything but milk

:(:laugh: :D :( That's what I get from not reading properly.