Litters Due In February 2010

Bilbo Baggins

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, my girl goes for an ultrasound on Friday as she's not very big at all though I'm sure she's pregnant.......won't mind if she's only got a couple so long as she has 2 stunning bitches, 1 black & 1 chocolate..... :p don't want much do I.....lol

Will also make arrangements for her ceasar while I'm there, not taking any chances :rofl:

Looking forward to my puppies now, :laugh: think I'm organised, :rofl: getting clucky looking at the other new puppies that are arriving lately. :shrug:

Well Vayda is eating the dog roll! The best one I can find here is called chunky superior and it is concentrated meat. Very little water so less wastage.

She is starting to get bigger, but still not as big as I would expect so maybe a small litter. I am appy with anything at this stage!

She is getting big boobs too, she looks funny.

Well Vayda is eating the dog roll! The best one I can find here is called chunky superior and it is concentrated meat. Very little water so less wastage.

She is starting to get bigger, but still not as big as I would expect so maybe a small litter. I am appy with anything at this stage!

She is getting big boobs too, she looks funny.

Thats good that she is eating something.

Ruby is getting quite fat so hopefully a good number. :mad:(:(:laugh:

Choc border you girl looks pretty big! :laugh:

I think she is due a week before mine and mine girl only has big nippys and some thickening behind the ribs (she 1s 5 1/2 weeks now.)

I Thought so to, she has just seemed to explode this last week and a half, her sides are huge aswell, I will try to take a top view. She had 6 pups in her first litter, and the sire I used this time had 9 pups to another girl but 2 where stillborn. I am just hoping everything goes smoother this time round.

Sorry to hear your news MM

Belly shot of Perri (taken a few nights ago)

19441_1325615868312_1468366160_889857_8240389_n.jpg

New Whelping box OH has built as our old one was past its use by date ;) The old girl has taken over it dreaming of past babies not doubt. She has such a strong maternal drive even though she has been de sexed for a few years now. Just loves babies

19441_1324625123544_1468366160_887684_2602035_n.jpg