• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
Early days yet but I think this is my hopeful :rofl:

post-2621-1266236778_thumb.jpg

Was just thinking about this thread the other day, and about how much has happened since I posted this photo. 'Pink girl' is, indeed, the little pup I kept, registered as Straitup Raise Thebar aka 'Casey', and she is now 19 and a half weeks old and has exceeded my expectations by winning Baby in Show not once, but TWICE in only 7 outings, both times with different group/specials judges.

So I certainly can't complain :)

I guess now my goals for this year are for continued success at group/show level and also to pick up some nice challenges when the time comes :cheer: but for now, I'm just enjoying her and enjoying the baby class - not in any hurry for her to grow up!!

Early days yet but I think this is my hopeful :cheer:

post-2621-1266236778_thumb.jpg

Was just thinking about this thread the other day, and about how much has happened since I posted this photo. 'Pink girl' is, indeed, the little pup I kept, registered as Straitup Raise Thebar aka 'Casey', and she is now 19 and a half weeks old and has exceeded my expectations by winning Baby in Show not once, but TWICE in only 7 outings, both times with different group/specials judges.

So I certainly can't complain :clap:

I guess now my goals for this year are for continued success at group/show level and also to pick up some nice challenges when the time comes :clap: but for now, I'm just enjoying her and enjoying the baby class - not in any hurry for her to grow up!!

:rofl::):cheer::cheer:

Wishful thinking Bonduca :thumbsup::) have our sights on this time next year. :whee:

Hope to join in this thread with a new baby/babies mid Sept. :cheer::whee: ;)

Again :):) Can't wait to see them :o

Edited by Bonduca

I hope to get my first ever challenge with my new puppy when she hits of age lol meanwhile why she is puppy a puppy of group would be nice

Have fun with her whilst you can :)

Oh i will bring on sunday for our first shows :)

But thinking about it maybe i should start with something simpler, like not chewing my fingers off to get bait lol

I hope to get my first ever challenge with my new puppy when she hits of age lol meanwhile why she is puppy a puppy of group would be nice

Have fun with her whilst you can :rofl:

Oh i will bring on sunday for our first shows :rofl:

But thinking about it maybe i should start with something simpler, like not chewing my fingers off to get bait lol

:laugh: :D :rofl::rofl:

Helloooooo in here ;)

I'll be back next week with a new arrival pic or two... am very excited!! :thumbsup: :D

I knew something was coming.... why else would you want a shiney new trolley :)

:thumbsup: shucks, you found me out... LOL! Unfortunately the purple trolley didn't come to fruition but ALL the trolley accessories (bar the dog!) are purple so it's a pretty good compromise :whee:

Edited by ♥♫PD888♫♥

My little girl Sirena finished her baby class with a BABY IN SHOW a couple of weekends ago! She had also picked up 3 Baby in Groups previously.

You and Shelley are on a roll.......well done :thumbsup::thumbsup: ;) :laugh:

Helloooooo in here :thumbsup:

I'll be back next week with a new arrival pic or two... am very excited!! :laugh::thumbsup:

I'll be checking as I feel your excitment...I have been out of the ring for a year and I can't wait to get back in with my little package ;) :laugh::laugh: