Continuing On For 2011

-Megz-

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks whippets, but I am afraid its too late! He is a little crazy man! :)

Though, Lynda did give me a warning a little piranha was coming my way!

Your boy is nice as well...he looks to be close in age with Pepper?

looks like there will be quite a few whippy babies around.

Your Kobi boy looks nice on the stack. Hope he isn't as mental as his Auntie Rowy :o

Abby has had 3 x bitch challenges and one best of breed and is well on her way to her title! She's now on 21 points at 7 months. I'm pretty proud of my little monkey :happydance:

A photo taken a few weekends ago:

35641_401608007849_677992849_4033358_6561270_n.jpg

Well Im hoping to have a few hopefulls for 2010.. ;)

2a4db601.jpg

Awwwww............

No stacked shots? :laugh:

:laugh: The slugs wont get off there backs lol

Theres just up on there feet.. well just.. walking like theyd been at the pub all nite lol!!

I've held out on this thread for a long, long time - too terrified I would somehow jinx myself. But, since my little surprise's arrival is now immanent, I'd like to introduce my probably not-so-secret, very soon to be arriving, very exciting baby girl!!!

Garden Star's Ramblin Rose

DSC07503kk.jpg

Already a European show winner, and with some FABOULOUS bloodlines behind her, I can't wait to get her home and welcome her into our family.

Welcome, my beautiful Aneira!

I do have some goals for 2010!

Firstly, I'd like to get Clancy titled sometimes, but it is personally hard to say if it this year or 2011. But I am hoping he will get it by the end of 2010, I would even be happy if he gets half way at 50 points.

Any additional awards would be an absolute bonus, but my main intent is to keep going to the shows and have a great time with Clancy.

Whether he does settle down and stop baiting instructors at obedience (Making them be scared of him on purpose! He is a little rascal! lol), I'd love to start trialling Clancy for CCD.

I plan to expand my show team early next year and hopefully I'll have another baby to join our show team and hopefully with an attitude like Clancy as well! :rofl:

I will poke and prod my mum into trialling their Dobermann Tyler next year. He is so intelligent and such a brilliant boy at obedience.

I will try and enter into the Royals next year. But I need to figure out how to get there with Clancy without driving there! :rofl:

I have met the half way point.... well almost at 49 now! He got 17 Points in the last months for a challenge (and rubob) and a best of breed!

I also did some additional awards, with a Reserve Challenge at a Specialty in a big line up and also went Junior in Show

So I guess you could say that Mission Completed! :rofl: Now need to try and get the remaining 51 Points :rofl:

I am trialling Clancy very soon on the 1st of August for the Restricted to German Breed trial and there'll be others I will enter, but I know the one I will definitely enter is in November

We also have a new member of the show team....... but he is a pet at the moment :rofl:

Just to get Portia's title and apply for my prefix. :rofl:

At the halfway point of the year, Portia has added a few more points, so she is at 44, so almost half way there.

And I have applied for, and been granted a prefix of my own. :rofl:

I've held out on this thread for a long, long time - too terrified I would somehow jinx myself. But, since my little surprise's arrival is now immanent, I'd like to introduce my probably not-so-secret, very soon to be arriving, very exciting baby girl!!!

DSC07503kk.jpg

Already a European show winner, and with some FABOULOUS bloodlines behind her, I can't wait to get her home and welcome her into our family.

:) :) :):vomit::party: :p :p

can't wait to welcome Aneira to WA!! so glad it's "out" ;)

I didn't know! :):love:(the fact I haven't been to a show in months has nothing to do with it...)

Congrats Faol, she is beautiful!! How old will she be when she gets here?

She will be 10 months old :rofl:

I have several aims for this year still!

Title Skyehaven Better Believe It (Tango) well that is getting close 91 points.

Win a BIG with Ch Beauty Nights Diamond Dog (Imp swd) (Kei) still working on it :) made a lot of short lists.

also to get his 500 points up, that done already with211 points for the year so far, so now we better aim for 700.

Win more groups with Gr Ch Flatterhaft Steal Or Borrow(imp swd) hopefully we will get judges that like Flat Coats sometime this year!

and get new team members off to a good start.

One Skyehaven Rough Diamond (Glimma) has started well with 3 baby in groups in her first 4 weeks of showing.

and new import Almanza Jamaican Rum (imp swd) (Jethro) he gets out of quarantine in less than 2 weeks.

Glimma15w13.JPG

Skyehaven Rough Diamond

VF1.jpg

Almanza Jamaican Rum (imp swd)

Oh and this one wasn't in our plans, but think he is turning out to be one of our greatest young dogs ever!

Fetchitup Man Of The Hour (Rebus) now 8 months old.

Rebus7m2w6.JPG

Edited by skyehaven

Well being fairly new to all the showing, I have only ever got CC's and my class in group. I have just received a new cav and I am aiming high with a BIG or RUIG or even his class in show will do. Just something other than CC's, which don't get me wrong is still great but a bit of variety would be nice!! :p :D Hopefully this year will be my year!!

DSC07503kk.jpg

:rofl: :rofl: ;) :confused: ;) ;) :)

can't wait to welcome Aneira to WA!! so glad it's "out" :eek:

She's in the air! Yay! Unfortunately, she's going to get quite the shock arriving into Perth's cold, wet weather from 34 Deg C in Budapest...

I also have an arrival from Budapest, he leaves Spotswood Quarantine on 31 July, he is a lovely boy just turned 12 months old.....meet Sugar Csanad

IMG_5403-1.jpg

Edited by Bokezu