-Megz-

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My plans have slightly changed :eek:...

Hopefully I will get a new show puppy and just have fun, thats all I ever want of babies, a fringie is nice, but my main objective is to have fun, and them enjoy the ring.

In the mean time I am handling a variety of dogs that keep being handed to me, so just enjoy showing, and not get caught up in politics and rubbish that comes along with this sport.

Aziah Break It To Me Gently

'Ever' @ 8 weeks

RWB1Front-20100207.jpg

I'm VERY glad I don't have a baby at the moment that will have to compete with that level of cuteness :laugh::rofl:

Our 2010 campaign is off to a good start with Challenge points already for Miss Pink and our first breed lecture tonight!!

Well.. my little choc girl Sirena (Suthenskys Shameless Scandal) is my new hopeful for 2010 :laugh: she is such a sweet little girl, I only have pics of her at 8 weeks... but will have some more taken this weekend when she will be nearly 12 weeks old.. her first show will be at Alstonville in March. Also my boy Jasper (Suthenskys Single N Luvn It) ... hopefully he will be titled this year. He is now 10 months old and growing into the gorgeous boy I was hoping he would be... he has only been lightly shown so far as I had a break over xmas with Sirena's litter, but he is now on 37pts... his results from his 8 shows out of baby have been promising.. 5 shows gaining points, 2 shows Runnerup dog challenge and the other show he won Minor in Group. The pic of Jasper is not so good, but is recent (taken at 10 months) but hoping to get better pics on the weekend.

post-13093-1266288808_thumb.jpg

post-13093-1266288821_thumb.jpg

Well I dont really have any aspirations but a friend is starting showing so I am going along to some shows this year to show her the ropes, otherwise I would be in bed at 6.50 am on a Sunday morning LOL.

Some very cute puppies here

A Finnish Lapphund - cutest little puppy, so we might see you in our travels

We went to the show yesterday, not entered, pups owner got some great lessons from her pup's breeder. We also raided the library and she got a couple of great books on showing, and I found a doggie dancing DVD so look out Chazer - time for some new tricks

Edited by helen

I want to title my first homebred girl that I think is good enough to show (except from her mother). She got her first 7 points 30/1/10

Want to start putting on some points for Blue. He already has done some winning getting baby/minor breed and is showing some promise despite being red

Have some fun showing and learn to be a better handler

A Finnish Lapphund - cutest little puppy, so we might see you in our travels

We went to the show yesterday, not entered, pups owner got some great lessons from her pup's breeder. We also raided the library and she got a couple of great books on showing, and I found a doggie dancing DVD so look out Chazer - time for some new tricks

Oooh yes we will definitely meet her!!! Lappies are the next breed after Smooths and we always watch them :laugh: Lappies give the best cuddles!!!