Continuing On For 2011

-Megz-

Get Holly's title! :thumbsup: Very excited about how close she's getting.

Get the last 17 points for Riley, an Aussie Shepherd I show for Holly's breeder.

We have two baby Aussies hitting the ring this Sunday, I'm very excited about them both but one is pretty special to me, so I'm looking forward to a couple of successful careers.

May have a new older, successful dog to handle but it's not a definate yet, fingers crossed that happens.

Become a better Dachie and Basset handler! :laugh: Love those little guys.

Coming back to this thread and looking at what I wanted to achieve and I have done most of it!

Holly and Riley both got their titles and Holly is now on over 200 points with numerous BOBs.

The babies that hit the ring have had mixed show careers for now, the dog hasn't done much and has been taken out of the ring so he can mature a bit and grow into himself. The bitch picked up a baby in show and a 10 point BCC at 7 months of age. :laugh:

Got my prefix (first choice).

The older dog didn't end up happening but it's all good because he's since become a grand champ and semi-retired.

Haven't handled the Bassets much but handle the Dachies most shows and loving it! Picked up a BIG and an Aust Bred in Group with the standard LH. :thumbsup:

And this little darling is 9 weeks old! Very excited about her as she's only the 2nd Aussie/dog to be in my name (co-owned). She's 1/2 sister to Holly and sired by a DOLer's dog who went to rainbow bridge after the litter was born. ;)

Pic at 6 weeks

Love the attitude already!

32188_1479434305505_1223209651_31357345_3872619_n.jpg

I need to get some stacked pics of her. Started lead training today and she's picking it up pretty quickly.

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Helloooooo in here :rofl:

I'll be back next week with a new arrival pic or two... am very excited!! :cry: :D

I'll be checking as I feel your excitment...I have been out of the ring for a year and I can't wait to get back in with my little package :cry::cry::cry:

Your new bubba is gorgeous Bonduca... all the best with her!

One more sleep to go till my new baby is here!!!!!!!!! :shrug::mad ;)

Can't wait.... is it time to go to bed yet? :cry:

Helloooooo in here :rofl:

I'll be back next week with a new arrival pic or two... am very excited!! :cry: :D

I'll be checking as I feel your excitment...I have been out of the ring for a year and I can't wait to get back in with my little package :cry::cry::cry:

One more sleep to go till my new baby is here!!!!!!!!! :shrug::mad ;)

Can't wait.... is it time to go to bed yet? :cry:

Surely you have a photo of him / her .....

Helloooooo in here :D

I'll be back next week with a new arrival pic or two... am very excited!! :cry: ;)

One more sleep to go till my new baby is here!!!!!!!!! :mad:cry::cry:

Can't wait.... is it time to go to bed yet? :rofl:

Surely you have a photo of him / her .....

Maybe.... :shrug:

teasing lol.

well i got my first wish kelari didn't chew my fingers off at her first two shows same day and she took out baby of breed in both shows and was considered for baby in show thrilled to pieces

Well,

I have to make goals with others dogs, as I patiently wait.... or maybe not so patiently wait for a bitch to come in season, be mated, take to the mating, be in whelp, and puppies grow to pick me a stunner....

I hopefully might be able to pick up 2 groups with the dally I show so she can get her grand, she is nearing on enough points, but needs 2 more groups!

Have fun most of all, and not get involved in all the other stuff, and caught up on the he says/she says hassle

Thanks R&H and Emery - I am super excited about my new little couch potato :) Yes, he is a Whippet :)

Has been quite a while since we've had a puppy in the house - the kids are so excited and keep asking how many more sleeps till THEIR Whippet arrives? :) Hoping to have lots of fun with him, both in the ring and out of it...

Well,

I have to make goals with others dogs, as I patiently wait.... or maybe not so patiently wait for a bitch to come in season, be mated, take to the mating, be in whelp, and puppies grow to pick me a stunner....

I hopefully might be able to pick up 2 groups with the dally I show so she can get her grand, she is nearing on enough points, but needs 2 more groups!

Have fun most of all, and not get involved in all the other stuff, and caught up on the he says/she says hassle

Hope everything goes according to plans Sarah, waiting sucks but let's hope your new bubba, who/whatever they may be, is soooo worth the wait! :laugh: Best of luck with the Dally girl's Gr title...

The bolded bit above is exactly where I'm at... just want to enjoy my pup, enjoy shows & my lovely doggy friends and let the rest of the crap sort itself out! Not buying into that thanks very much... :)

Meet "Buzz"... :D

post-14394-1276485752_thumb.jpg

awww what an adorable face is it a whippet??

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww :(:laugh::o:( Buzz......absolutely gorgeous :laugh::cry: good luck and I will follow your progress with Buzz :D And thank you for the compliments about Meg :(

Sounds like everyone has been having lots of fun and meeting some of their goals and drowning us all in cuteness! Congratulations :laugh:

I thought I'd do an update...

'Priah' (Ch Aziah The Phantom Lullaby) & 'Carsten' (Ch Aziah The Ghost Who Walks) both become Champions (as did their sister 'Tara' - Ch Aziah Fact Or Phantasy), 'Ever' finished the baby puppy class a multi Baby In Group & In Show winner and we're all currently having a month & a half break! Next shows will see the debut of our two baby girls 'Wicki' & 'Avery' and Ever will be playing with the big girls for points!

'Wicki' @ 9.5 weeks - Aziah Eyem Not Myself You See

Wicki-1.jpg

...and 'Ever' @ 6 months

Ever3-20100606.jpg

The bolded bit above is exactly where I'm at... just want to enjoy my pup, enjoy shows & my lovely doggy friends and let the rest of the crap sort itself out! Not buying into that thanks very much... :o

Is he here yet??? :hug:

I'd like to title Miss Pink next year. After showing her as a baby she has stayed at home to mature so finger's crossed.

Planning a VERY exciting litter for next year so I'm hoping that all goes to plan as well.

Finally talked hubby into coming to Westminster in NY with me in February.

Passing my Working Dog Judges Training :o

Wow just went back and read my goals for the year. I can tick off Pink's title already :hug: She came back into the ring with a"BANG" and has had an amazing year.

We had our very much anticipated litter and boy were we blown away by these babies. We've kept two ourselves (one in parntership with Poomother) and another girl is in a show home in SA. 4 of the 5 born were show quality, I've never had the depth of quality across a whole litter before. Very excited to have my new babies in the ring.

Westminster was fantastic as always and we tacked a trip to LA onto the end of it as a bonus.

Judges training is motoring along, although I'm very nervous about being able to retain all the info needed to pass the exams.

I'm now thinking there's a fair chance I'll title at least one of my two :o

Woo hoo. Dozer got her title last night :thumbsup: She's my first show dog and my first Great Dane, I'm a bit chuffed :cry:

Dollop just needs to turn one and get his last 25 points (or 925 points, gotta aim high :mad )