-Megz-

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

One more goal completed - I got my prefix! And first choice too. :)

:mad I'm really hoping we get our first choice!

Oh forgot about this thread. Our NZ import Pointer girl I mentioned earlier in here has now won 7 Best in groups and last weekend cracked the big one- back to back BEST EXHIBIT IN SHOW!!!!!!!!!

:D Good Work PR! Shes on fire :D

Baby 'Ever' (Aziah Break It To Me Gently) made her debut yesterday (2 shows)...back to back BABY IN GROUP wins :laugh:

Was watching her in gen specials in the first show OMG she was definately the cutest one in the line up :laugh: She had a very cheeky look on her face especially when she didnt want to walk :laugh:

Congrats on her cracka of a start! :laugh:

My two young ones did very well on the weekend. Little Sirena won 1st place in Baby Sweepstakes from 32 entries !! It was tough competition and I was totally shocked when the judge called her out first. :coffee:

Jasper won Dog challenge, runnerup best of breed and Puppy in Group both days ! He is now on 83 pts and has picked up 5 Puppy in Groups so far this year.

Some pics of Sirena... new ones coming soon.

post-13093-1269207273_thumb.jpg

post-13093-1269207309_thumb.jpg

Oh, I forgot about this thread too!

Abby's and my fourth show ever, and she took home baby puppy in group and baby puppy in show! Our fifth show and she took home another baby puppy in group :eek:

Very exciting and a great confidence booster for someone new to showing. We've got one more show this weekend, and then we are off to our Specialties in NSW over the Easter weekend.

A photo taken last night of Abby at 18 weeks (today).

post-16301-1269224117_thumb.jpg

I'm very happy with my monkey's progress so far :love:

Baby 'Ever' (Aziah Break It To Me Gently) made her debut yesterday (2 shows)...back to back BABY IN GROUP wins :o

and BOY is she cute :o

:( Benshiva she's such a character :(

Baby 'Ever' (Aziah Break It To Me Gently) made her debut yesterday (2 shows)...back to back BABY IN GROUP wins :o

Was watching her in gen specials in the first show OMG she was definately the cutest one in the line up :confused: She had a very cheeky look on her face especially when she didnt want to walk :laugh:

Congrats on her cracka of a start! :love:

Thanks :D I wish you'd seen her in general specials at the PM show - she really motored around :eek: she's like a wind-up toy :o

and BOY is she cute :D

:( Benshiva she's such a character :confused:

Baby 'Ever' (Aziah Break It To Me Gently) made her debut yesterday (2 shows)...back to back BABY IN GROUP wins :D

Was watching her in gen specials in the first show OMG she was definately the cutest one in the line up :laugh: She had a very cheeky look on her face especially when she didnt want to walk :o

Congrats on her cracka of a start! :love:

Thanks :D I wish you'd seen her in general specials at the PM show - she really motored around :eek: she's like a wind-up toy :o

Oh bummer, will keep any eye out for her strutting her stuff...no doubt she will be back in the gen specials ring again very soon :D

Mums boy has decided that grass is the most entertaining thing in the world and instead of walking he stops to rip up some turf :o

Erin, your girl is looking very very nice! :(

Baby 'Ever' (Aziah Break It To Me Gently) made her debut yesterday (2 shows)...back to back BABY IN GROUP wins :eek:

:laugh: I've been waiting for some more pics of the beautiful "Ever" - where are they? :)

Congratulation Aziah on her back to back wins :laugh:

• 1 month later...
Baby 'Ever' (Aziah Break It To Me Gently) made her debut yesterday (2 shows)...back to back BABY IN GROUP wins :D

:rofl: I've been waiting for some more pics of the beautiful "Ever" - where are they? :D

Congratulation Aziah on her back to back wins :cool:

Just a little update on Ever...from back to back Baby In Group wins on debut to placing 1st in her class (of 4) at her first Specialty show, on Sunday she took another Baby In Group win and then went on to BABY PUPPY IN SHOW :thumbsup: here are a couple of pics taken recently...

Ever-20100424.jpg

EverHead-20100502.jpg