jerojath

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the 30 and 31st of January, might pay to check though

Would love to meet you :)

Same Pandii :thumbsup:

I usually only go to Warrny when I need to get something from K-Mart, Spotlight, Bunnings etc, which isn't very often.

I will have to find my friends the "Kesdar" Boxer crew - will probably go on the Sat, as OH starts work early on the Monday.

-WithEverythingIAm

Looking forward to this weekend.

RileyJames to is organized dinner on saturday night.

Skin kid arrived yet???jerojath

Yep I'm looking forward to it too.... just 10 mins from my home! :thumbsup:

Well, RJ hasn't invited ME for dinner! What's the deal, RJ?????????????

Skin-Kid has arrived - Friday, just after 9am (c/section? Pics on page 2836 of preggas thread :) .

Hi Guys I havent forgotten to invite anyone YET.

lol I been busy trying to oganise acc in melb for Thursday night forgetting that the Tennis is on and not much acc left :( ;) ;) :cry::)

How it stands at the moment is WE, those that want to, are going to go out to dinner to Maceys on Sat night the 30th

The more the merrier but please let me know if you can make is so I can book for approx the right numbers.

If you dont have my mobile no please P.M me and I can count you in.

At this stage Myself BB and BBJ?? Tenties and maybe cavelblaze are going.

So if anyone from Warrnambool or from out of town and here for the dog show want to come along let me know and join the fun :eek::mad:o

Would like to have numbers by Thurday next week being the 28th so I can book

Cheers Janet

Edited by Riley James

Hi Guys I havent forgotten to invite anyone YET.

lol I been busy trying to oganise acc in melb for Thursday night forgetting that the Tennis is on and not much acc left ;) ;) :cry::) ;)

How it stands at the moment is WE, those that want to, are going to go out to dinner to Maceys on Sat night the 30th

The more the merrier but please let me know if you can make is so I can book for approx the right numbers.

If you dont have my mobile no please P.M me and I can count you in.

At this stage Myself BB and BBJ?? Tenties and maybe cavelblaze are going.

So if anyone from Warrnambool or from out of town and here for the dog show want to come along let me know and join the fun :eek::mad:o

Would like to have numbers by Thurday next week being the 28th so I can book

Cheers Janet

Def BBJ and my sister. :(

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone knows when Boxers (& Labs too I guess) are on both Saturday & Sunday? OH said something about maybe staying somewhere the night, but not 100% sure atm. I suggested the Caravan park, but then he said might be booked by doggy people. Duh me - didn't even think of that! :mad

-WithEverythingIAm

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone knows when Boxers (& Labs too I guess) are on both Saturday & Sunday? OH said something about maybe staying somewhere the night, but not 100% sure atm. I suggested the Caravan park, but then he said might be booked by doggy people. Duh me - didn't even think of that! :mad

-WithEverythingIAm

Try Jubilee Park.