~*Shell*~

• Replies 933
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Great photos everyone

For those in the Flickr group there is a challenge this week to imitate/pay tribute to another photo in the group that you like. I managed to find one from last week to imitate, both dogs even have silver bone shaped name tags :vomit:

My photo

5085290399_24a4a45de7.jpg

And the photo I paid tribute to

5065309575_a27cabd783_m.jpg

Edited by helen

If I had letter blocks I would have done yours from a few weeks ago where you spelt out Lola :eek: - I did manage to get Bella's name in one of my photos so far at least, the photo with the chalk and bone

Edited by helen

If I had letter blocks I would have done yours from a few weeks ago where you spelt out Lola :) - I did manage to get Bella's name in one of my photos so far at least, the photo with the chalk and bone

Nawwww :eek: Thanks!

I really wish I could find some more of those blocks. Oh the words I could spell.... :(

Nice shot Huga!!

I haven't even put up last weeks shot.

Hey Huga a bit OT but just wanted to let you know nearly every person that sees your collars on the dogs say how awesome they are. Lacys ( the flowery one) has got the most ohhs and ahhs. They are great!

lovely self portrait TLC, and very cute shot of Echo too

Well it got to 7pm on Sunday, I was driving home and seeing all this beautiful light but the thought of going out one more time was just too much after a very busy day. Maybe we will wait for that great light another time :-) Instead I open the blinds a bit more and got a lovely window light portrait and Bella was very obliging and cocked her head and put on her cute look

5110096950_97a07e99b3.jpg

Edited by helen