52 Weeks For Dogs 2010

~*Shell*~

• Replies 933
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Gah, I'm so behind, I need to upload all of my photos for the last few weeks. Maybe when I get home tonight.

I'll be doing it again next year, but with Halo. Will get a photo in week 1 as we're going to visit, but I'll have to rely on some shots from the breeder until she comes home at the end of January. :laugh:

I'm always in here watching this thread - LOVE the photos by everyone, and A BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the beautiful Bella :confused:

Just wondering if this is going ahead next year if I could join in :):confused: Now that I finally have my new camera, i'm taking soooo many photos and would love to join!!!!

Wow amazing photos, what a great journey over the year.

Ah I'd so love to join this next year!

I don't take enough photos of my own animals anymore, plus I have a new multi flash setup that I should really play around with for some portrait stuff instead of just using it for RE.

The weather is like that here too Huga, cute photo. It will be great having some new people join in next year and to see your photos Shell.

It is Bella's last photo next week so that will be sad, she is my favorite :rolleyes: Next year I am doing Chazer her son. There is a challenge for people in the flickr group - the final challenge of the year goes out to those who are die-hard 52-Weekers and are continuing on with the group to shoot a new project for 2011 and who are switching dogs. Your challenge is to come up with a creative way to capture the passing of the torch, so to speak, from your 2010 52 Weeks dog to your 2011 subject - I have my photo planned already all going well that is :mad

I am making a book of my photos from this year and figured I needed a cover so here is a photo I took today on the point and shoot at the beach (it was raining but the textures cover the dullness of the day)

5273016821_90f77f1d50_z.jpg

Edited by helen

I am making a book of my photos from this year and figured I needed a cover so here is a photo I took today on the point and shoot at the beach (it was raining but the textures cover the dullness of the day)

5273016821_90f77f1d50_z.jpg

Beautiful!! :rolleyes:

I might join in next year and do "52 Weeks of Winter" :mad