Argh Off Lead Dog Owners

HugUrPup

ugh stereotyping is one of my pet hates, particularly about dog owners. I've had people tell me that I only got a Dane because I wanted attention - because people only get big dogs to be noticed apparently :thumbsup:

Walking a dog or dogs offlead down a main road is probably not the safest thing to be doing, but to call the guy a hero based purely on appearances, to me, is a bit harsh.

People who put others down, particular complete strangers without knowing who they are or what they're about, based on appearances, are really unattractive to me. Obviously they feel they are better than the person they are putting down, but really, I think they're clearly much lower...

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ugh stereotyping is one of my pet hates, particularly about dog owners. I've had people tell me that I only got a Dane because I wanted attention - because people only get big dogs to be noticed apparently :thumbsup:

Walking a dog or dogs offlead down a main road is probably not the safest thing to be doing, but to call the guy a hero based purely on appearances, to me, is a bit harsh.

People who put others down, particular complete strangers without knowing who they are or what they're about, based on appearances, are really unattractive to me. Obviously they feel they are better than the person they are putting down, but really, I think they're clearly much lower...

Yup you are right and I did agree and apologise, it seems that has been ignored though.

I have tattoo's and have been stereotyped on my appearance also, so I know how much it hurts.. when I get angry though, I don't think too clearly and just spout off whatever :) the heat didn't help much either.

Oh and your great Dane is beautiful :cheer:

Edited by puggerup

....People who put others down, particular complete strangers without knowing who they are or what they're about, based on appearances, are really unattractive to me. Obviously they feel they are better than the person they are putting down, but really, I think they're clearly much lower...

Yup you are right and I did agree and apologise, it seems that has been ignored though.

:thumbsup:

May I suggest that you add the apology to your first post as an edit? That way you won't be putting yourself in the way of getting judged so harshly. That first post did push quite a few buttons IMO and not everyone reads all the way through a thread before responding.