Argh Off Lead Dog Owners

HugUrPup

:thumbsup: yeh walk with your Pit bull and Staffy along a main road in the middle of the day without leads :D you're so effing smart

*edit for being rude and harsh*

:) :p :p :o :D :D :D :):mad :mad :mad

There is nothing worse, it makes me SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO angry!!!!!!!

Edited by puggerup

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow I think that might be judging a book by it's cover. Hey if the dogs weren't running onto the road, atleast he had trained them well hey!!

:rainbowbridge: you think it's ok to walk dogs off a lead along a main road if they are trained well?

Would have been easy fixed with a call to the ranger

Wheres the fun in that? It is much more fun to start a hysterical thread on DOL.

ummm hello ranger.. there is a guy walking along the road with his dogs off their leads...

no I don't know who he is, I don't know his address... oh hang on.. I will ask him to stay put until you arrive

:rainbowbridge:

I know, but you could tell that this guy chose his breeds to look tough :cry: he had the top off and the tatts and walking around with his jocks showing and his jeans half way down his butt and dark shades...strutting down the street like a big tough man.

I guess he figures leashes are for wimps :thumbsup:

I have bullbreeds...a lot of tatts, I wear dark shades. I have a crew cut, I'm a big bloke and I walk around the streets. So that means I've got the bullbreeds to look tougher heh..?

Stereotyping because of how someone looks huh?

I've got something for you that might come as a shock...he might love bullbreeds. :rainbowbridge:

Christ.

Edited by Bull Terr(ific)

Wheres the fun in that? It is much more fun to start a hysterical thread on DOL.

ummm hello ranger.. there is a guy walking along the road with his dogs off their leads...

no I don't know who he is, I don't know his address... oh hang on.. I will ask him to stay put until you arrive

Yeah if you wanted the ranger to attend immediately you would need to describe the situation as you did in your posts on here.

Example:

Hello Ranger! There is some tough looking dumbsh!t hero strutting down the street with a pitbull and staffy without any leads on, he looks like a fool as his pants are falling down and he doesn't have a shirt on as he is showing off his tattoo's.

If I was a local ranger working in the area after getting that phone call I would be out right away.

Edited by Jeff Jones

Wow I think that might be judging a book by it's cover. Hey if the dogs weren't running onto the road, atleast he had trained them well hey!!

:rainbowbridge: you think it's ok to walk dogs off a lead along a main road if they are trained well?

No I don't - cause dogs aren't robots and anything can happen.

It was sarcastic at your obvious assumptions that he was an evil person due to tatt's and no shirt.

Yeah if you wanted the ranger to attend immediately you would need to describe the situation as you did in your posts on here.

Example:

Hello Ranger! There is some tough looking dumbsh!t hero strutting down the street with a pitbull and staffy without any leads on, he looks like a fool as his pants are falling down and he doesn't have a shirt on as he is showing off his tattoo's.

If I was a local ranger working in the area after getting that phone call I would be out right away.

Especially if there were muscles under those tatts!

I know, but you could tell that this guy chose his breeds to look tough :cry: he had the top off and the tatts and walking around with his jocks showing and his jeans half way down his butt and dark shades...strutting down the street like a big tough man.

I guess he figures leashes are for wimps :thumbsup:

I have bullbreeds...a lot of tatts, I wear dark shades. I have a crew cut, I'm a big bloke and I walk around the streets. So that means I've got the bullbreeds to look tougher heh..?

Stereotyping because of how someone looks huh?

I've got something for you that might come as a shock...he might love bullbreeds. :rainbowbridge:

Christ.

My issue was he didn't use leads on his dogs actually.

I have tatts myself.

I have nothing against Staffys or Pitbulls.. only the irresponsible owners who are more about image than anything else. :thumbsup:

Example:

Especially if there were muscles under those tatts!

:cry: ummmm we seem to have different priorities.

I know, but you could tell that this guy chose his breeds to look tough :rainbowbridge: he had the top off and the tatts and walking around with his jocks showing and his jeans half way down his butt and dark shades...strutting down the street like a big tough man.

I guess he figures leashes are for wimps :cry:

A bit OT but will be quick.

My son and I were walking our 3 girls. Pit, AmStaff and GSDxRotty.

We came to a bend and a guy (much like you describe) stopped, looking behind him began whistling and calling to a dog.

This guy was pretty big, muscular, bald, tatted, mean looking (just the way I like them).

We stopped and waited for him to get his dog, which we couldn't see due to a fence.

He bends, clips and starts walking again,,,with the teeniest, tiny, fluffiest cross (which was strutting it's stuff). It had on a pink harness with glitter on it and matching pink leash with bling..

Might be reverse stereotyping in my case but my heart just sunk!!!