Argh Off Lead Dog Owners

HugUrPup

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have tats and a bull breed, so does my partner, OH is also 6'10" and gets the "think you're tough because you're tall do ya?" thing all the time, it's a total joke. We do walk Atlas on lead though. Hehe.

*meh* if he had his dog on a lead I probably would have thought he was hot.

If there was an old bitty with a floral skirt on with lavender cardi walking her JRT off a lead I would have said.. stupid old git yada yada

but if she used a lead I would have thought she was a dear old lady like my grandma.

Edited by puggerup

If there was an old bitty with a floral skirt on with lavender cardi walking her JRT off a lead I would have said.. stupid old git yada yada

but if she used a lead I would have thought she was a dear old lady like my grandma.

I'd be asking her how she trained her dog so well. :laugh:

:confused:

I'd be asking her how she trained her dog so well. :laugh:

:confused:

That's one for Deshonko, PF..... Breed stereotypes.

Edited by corrie

I know, but you could tell that this guy chose his breeds to look tough :laugh: he had the top off and the tatts and walking around with his jocks showing and his jeans half way down his butt and dark shades...strutting down the street like a big tough man.

I guess he figures leashes are for wimps :)

I have bullbreeds...a lot of tatts, I wear dark shades. I have a crew cut, I'm a big bloke and I walk around the streets. So that means I've got the bullbreeds to look tougher heh..?

Stereotyping because of how someone looks huh?

I've got something for you that might come as a shock...he might love bullbreeds. :confused:

Christ.

ooooh, I am shaking, I hope I don't run into you walking your dogs :)

I have met some of the loveliest bull breed dogs walking off lead with their "tuff" looking owners - funnily enough, quite of a few of these dogs have only their owner in their minds and sight... until I ask if I can give them a cuddle... *grin*... the owners are 99% of the time quite flattered that someone wants to cuddle their best mate...

T.

My pug is no longer obese thanks Danois but thanks for your concern :confused:

Wow that's an awesome effort. Only a few short weeks ago he was so fat he couldnt even go on a 10 minute walk on a cool day. Good job, pugger.

Didnt you own an aussie bulldog when you were here before? How would you have felt if people had made disparaging comments about you along the same lines you've made?

Would have been easy fixed with a call to the ranger

Wheres the fun in that? It is much more fun to start a hysterical thread on DOL.

ummm hello ranger.. there is a guy walking along the road with his dogs off their leads...

no I don't know who he is, I don't know his address... oh hang on.. I will ask him to stay put until you arrive

:rofl:

Well, you could have tricked him, by asking for his name & address to send the drugs to. :)

And maybe the next 'old bitty' you consider calling a 'stupid old git' will be carrying an umbrella with a brick inside. Can't judge by appearances, you know.

:)

Exackery - and they don't care about offlead dogs (unless these tough breeds were wearing pink frilly costumes). But that might be considered animal cruelty anyway.

I think it's hysterical when I'm walking my (to some) tough looking, BIG dog... and we come across these rugged men walking SWF's. Always gives us a giggle - they always look so... well, apologetic :) . We've even had some say 'it's not my dog' with a laugh. Me, I couldn't care less who walks what kind of dog - but they always look like they want to sink into the ground with embarassment (or gladly swap dogs with me).

Be proud of your dogs folks - no matter what you (or they) look like! :( A dog is a furry best buddy - whether big or small!

But do keep them on lead in the appropriate areas!

Edited by Kelly_Louise

What a read :cheer:.

Love the stereo typing :thumbsup:.

ETA: I was being sarcastic :laugh:.

Amazingly, it actually did seem funny to me when I posted it last night but I think I might need to ban myself from attempted humour when it gets late. I had a touch of the stupids. :)

I'm still intrigued to know what happened to Bell - whether she got moved on once the pug arrived or whether she is still being bred from...

are you?

well Troy knows the situation which is why he allowed me to return... on recommendation of another highly respected long term member of the forum.

Obviously Bell isn't being bred from seeing as I was given advise on her post surgery care here at DOL 8 months ago when she was desexed.

I don't feel the need to explain the situation to you.