Where To Buy A Puppie?

bl0nd3y

Im after a puppy about the size of a staffy maby a little bigger- with the markings of a rotty. Doberman X staffy or Rotty X staffy?

Anyone know if there are any on their way, or any friends who have one for sale?

cheers!!

Im after a puppy about the size of a staffy maby a little bigger- with the markings of a rotty. Doberman X staffy or Rotty X staffy?

Anyone know if there are any on their way, or any friends who have one for sale?

cheers!!

you are after a cross breed mongrel, this is a pure breed dog forum. We have Rotties and we have Staffies but we don't breed them together, go to the dog pound

cheers!!

Just get one of those pedigree breeds. We strongly discourage cross breed mongrels.

cheers!!

I think the Schoeffelkate comes in the colour and size you want.

they do made to order, but I'm not sure if they supply batteries, they might not even supply ears...

hmmm ...

sorry my bad! couldn't resist! :thumbsup:

blondie best you go to your local pound and have a look there -

plenty of schoeffelkates and maybe a dog that you're looking for, to be found there :laugh:

Edited by lilli