Henty Show

ShellyBeggs

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Challenge dog and BOB for Radar, Challenge bitch and RUBOB for Feonix - and Aust Bred in Group for Radar, so we are pretty happy :D

When we arrived and saw the downpour and the drowned grounds we wondered what the hell we were doing, but the rain stopped and the water mostly soaked away - so apart from a bit of mud, and being humid, it ended up a pretty decent day :laugh:

:o:thanks: The bloody steward has arrived home !!

4 groups and General Specials..............Yes a little wet early in the morning and a few wet folk, but it soaked in and left a little muddy in the walk ways....

The rings were very very slippery, but thank goodness everyone stayed upright :mad

Thankyou to all those people who were in my ring to-day and were so patience with my stewarding, I get very distracted easy SORRY !!! :cry:

I do not know if the Whippet man is on this forum but please next time say something and we could of got you in the ring SORRY!!!

So thankyou one and all......

:mad to Poodlefan very nice to meet you !!! Next time we may get a chat in , but I did get to meet Howard :mad

Edited by Mandalay

Did the Whippet get Best in Show Mandalay?

I believe it did PoodleFan. thanks for your company today!!! Trip home was a bit of a bitch around Gundagai wasn't it!!!!!!!! Thanks for yours and Kerry's help packing up - and Kerry's expert handling too!!!! :o

had a good day with one of my boys titling, he needed 9 points and took a 14 point BOB and my girl took bitch cc for 11 points and she now needs just 6 for her title. So a nice day all around - particualarly as we didntg get wet!!! :thanks:

Hugapug you have the coolest numberplates

:mad

i swear I'm not stalking you

:o thanks Eskythe husky!! They were a 50th present from my husband!! At least I can alwasy find my car!! :thanks: Actually I came out of gym a few weeks back to see two guys hanging around my car - I wasn't quite sure what to do, so I walked on the road to the drivers door and they guys said - oh is this your car - do you mind if we take a photo of your plate to my wife (other ones mother) !! We have a pug and she will love that!!! :cry:

We had a great day despite the torrential rain minutes before we were to start our ring. Two challenges and RUBOB and BOB in the gundog ring and CH and BOB in the hound ring so that's ok.

:eek::mad Bit concerned about the steward :vomit: we had in the gundog ring :mad - several :mad terms come to mind!!

Having :eek: Sandy, she :mad

That bad?

For our first show back we got RCC and Junior in Group.

I have to thank everyone for all the fabulous hugs, it was an extremely bad day for me made better because of you all.

And also thank you to Kurt (I found out that was your name) for your lovely comments.

Entries arrived here (Canberra) today.

Hey Yarrowfell, I see you have pugs, look out for your steward, make sure you have a lead for EVERY dog and ANSWER YOUR CALL! We should meet as I will be hanging around if Micky Workhorse needs a hand. :vomit: What classes are you in so I know when it is you?

ETA, I meant that in a very nice way when I said look out for your steward :eek: He really is an excellent steward

Hmmmmm, no wonder you didn't reply to this post. Me thinks you josh? You weren't even entered! Wonder what that was all about?

Gundogs and Working dogs sure got the worst ring conditions. :eek: You'd have had no problems spotting a water repellent coat in the Gundogs.

I saw some ACD folk heading back to their car with every dog coated in mud to the hocks. :vomit: I hope the coated breeds didn't fare too badly early on.

:eek: Silawilow sorry forgot Puppy, Yes the Whippet man had a very very very good day....with BEST - Baby - Puppy IN Show

Well he didn't get the Junior :mad Well done Ceilidh on your JIS , it is a lovely win !!!

:mad Only time you would have been happy to be on any other time except first Poodlefan :eek: Yes the first groups were a little wet and muddy!!

But turning that into a postive they were Working and Gundogs , so most love that type of weather!!

The Border Collies white legs , well that was ashame, most had gone to so must trouble !!

There was not as many absent as I thought there would be , so that was good !!

:vomit: Hope a good day was had by all !!

I thought it was a well run show and noone really seemed too bent out of shape due to the weather...I'm betting the toy folks were VERY glad they were last on in their ring and the puddles had a chance to drain off and soak in, as it was half a lake by the time the deluge stopped!!