Vet Recommendations - Durack , Brisbane

YappyLittleDawg

My darling ex-Mother-in-Law (yes, there are lovely ones out there!) lives in a retirement village in Durack, Brisbane, and has a beautiful Siamese cat who means the world to her. She has only been living in the area for less than a year, and is not happy with the vet she is going to - apparently an "efficient but cold, clinical woman".

My MIL would like to find a vet who is a bit more on the "soft and caring" side, within a reasonable distance. (She has access to private transport). Any recommendations?

Cheers. :D

I know a great, experienced woman vet that I'd trust any pet's life to. Trouble is she's geographically impossible in this case....being at The Gap which borders on the northern suburbs of Brisbane.

Only thing I can think of, would be if this vet knows of someone like herself up in the Durack area. She'd be understanding of an older lady because she often talks about how she takes care that all is going well for her own mum.

Shall PM you name & phone no.

Edited by mita

I know a great, experienced woman vet that I'd trust any pet's life to. Trouble is she's geographically impossible in this case....being at The Gap which borders on the northern suburbs of Brisbane.

Only thing I can think of, would be if this vet knows of someone like herself up in the Durack area. She'd be understanding of an older lady because she often talks about how she takes care that all is going well for her own mum.

Shall PM you name & phone no.

Thanks very much mita - I will look into it. :D

Hey there

We use

Centenary Vet Surgery

Village Fair Shopping Centre

CNR Horizon drive and Riverhills Road

who are just around the corner from us.

Very happy with them. I trust their knowledge and judgment plus they are friendly, nice people who are genuine animal people.

Depending on where in Durack...I guess 10 to 20 minutes drive