Waiting For A Puppy This Thread Is For You

jess live die

We picked up little Onyx on Sunday, so I thought I better drop in and share a picture!

He got a little sick on the drive home, but he went a lot better than I thought considerring it was about a 3.5hr drive.

He settled in really nicely last night, and he's been quite playful today, even enjoying the bit of rain we had.

Ohhhhh :D wittle fluffy boy! Cheeky face!!!

Glad he's settled in well! What a beautiful little man :)

6 days to go for me! Yay!

OOh little Onyx is soo sweet! :D

2 more sleeps for me :thumbsup: I don't get her until Thursday afternoon so resisting the urge to put the crate & set his bed up & bring out her toys until Thursday morning!

rofl1.gif Gosh if our boy wasn't a surprise for the girls I would have it all set up now eek1.gif I don't get him till 21st Jaanuary rofl1.gif I keep looking at it all in boxes rofl1.gif

Picking up my little girl this afternoon! Can't wait Had a couple of wines last night to help me sleep I was like a kid the night before Xmas!!

:thumbsup:

Let me know how the settling in process after flying goes :)

Lucy has arrived!! I am sooo in love.

She was fine when we picked her up from the airport. Was sooo excited to see us. Had a big play outside & then came & settled down for a sleep. She's awake now so I'm off to play :thumbsup: Here's some pics.. sorry for the size I don't have time to resize them! Enjoy!

IMG_0573.jpg

IMG_0576.jpg

Picking up my little girl this afternoon! Can't wait Had a couple of wines last night to help me sleep I was like a kid the night before Xmas!!

Come on 21st January I want my boy too :-)

I'm sure it'll fly by with Christmas and New Years to keep you busy :)