Our Newest Baby Wombat

Norskgra

Faith had her first smashed chicken neck last night. I didn't cut it up into smaller pieces like I normally would for babies. Vicsta held on to it for Faith. Poor Vicsta nearly lost her fingers, Faith loved it so much. :o Normally Faith insists on watching Neighbours while she eats and you are not allowed to get in her way so she can't see it. This time she couldn't care about Neighbours until she had eaten the chicken neck. I will get her some wings or wing tips when I next go shopping. She really prefers chicken to beef.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What a gorgeous girl she is Norskgra. I went to a show in Brisbane on Monday (have not been for 6mths) and was thrilled to see a couple of Elkhounds entered. We have not seen too many up this way. I was too busy to go to meet them, but will keep an eye out in the future.

What a gorgeous girl she is Norskgra. I went to a show in Brisbane on Monday (have not been for 6mths) and was thrilled to see a couple of Elkhounds entered. We have not seen too many up this way. I was too busy to go to meet them, but will keep an eye out in the future.

Thanks BB. She is gorgeous but can be a real little terror. She still tries to boss Tyra around as well as the others. Our next youngest one loves to play with her and is so gentle when they play. We will put Faith to bed and if we walk past her room without speaking to her, she will bark at us. She wants to be the centre of attention all of the time.

Their owners of the ons you saw are quite new to showing but they do have some nice Elkies. One of them is related to some of ours.

Edited by Norskgra