Best Prices For Rogz Collars?

SpikesPuppy

Maybe if I ask nicely Pet Stock or one of the other stockfeed stores will give me a bulk discount hehe. Or if I buy one set each time it wont seem like so much :thumbsup: Just the idea of spending $100 on collars/leads frightens me :laugh::)

Yes no harm in asking :D

I did a quick search on pookinuk.com.au and this is what it came up with:

http://www.pookinuk.com.au/search-products.asp

I use this website for my food as they deliver it they courier it to you the next day cheap!! Great for me cause I work full time in the city and unfortunatoley the only place I can get to on my lunch break is Pet's Paradise which is useless for my needs!

Good luck! :)

Spikes, unfortunately PETStock won't do discounts. However, if you become a member and earn some points, you'll get a tiny discount. They (we? i guess) sell the collars and leads for less than most places, so technically you're already getting a bit of a discount. :) i know it's annoying, but the employees gotta eat!

Spikes, unfortunately PETStock won't do discounts. However, if you become a member and earn some points, you'll get a tiny discount. They (we? i guess) sell the collars and leads for less than most places, so technically you're already getting a bit of a discount. :) i know it's annoying, but the employees gotta eat!

Ah yep, already a member! I think I have about $10 worth of points, didn't think of that :)

Corrie- thanks, I will ask at my local for a date for their member's night :)

I'm not really as cheap as I sound :D but bargains make me happy!

They are beautiful. Start buying them now, a couple every week and you won't notice the cost so much :cry: A couple of my last litter went home with a Rogz collar and lead, normally I get black dog as they expand more but the cute factor is too much

They are beautiful. Start buying them now, a couple every week and you won't notice the cost so much :cry: A couple of my last litter went home with a Rogz collar and lead, normally I get black dog as they expand more but the cute factor is too much

The benefit of wee doggies :( lol.

I think I have it sorted now :cry: thanks, Sags!

A big thumbs up for the Rogz collar ... my dog was wearing his when he was attacked by a loose dog, and the toothmarks in that collar indicate that the collar saved Jack.

The Rogz dog squeaky toy is also very popular in this household :rofl: