Adelaide K9 Force Workshop - 8th May 2010

ness

Call me stupid? Or blind? But for the life of me, I can't find an address on the K9 Pro website to mail my money order to? :( I have emailed them, just waiting for a response, but I want to send it off ASAP so was just wondering if anyone here knew?

ETA: Nevermind, got it now :)

Edited by cassie

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get in quick Adelaide DOLers and secure your ticket(s) so you don't miss out on this once in a lifetime opportunity. Tickets are limited and are selling fast. Ask around at your local obedience club because if you can get together a group of 5 or more people you can save 10% off the ticket price :(

I just thought I would put this in the thread as my ticket came through today and it contained a reminder to make sure you bring food and drink. I have already discussed this with a few people who I know are attending but I wondered if others were keen on the concept of a shared lunch such as we would at our regular monthly Eastwood DOL meets. Either we could all bring a plate or we could order some pizzas or something to be delivered to the venue or a combination of both. The venue has kitchen facilities.

Not sure how this would go with the day's plan but thought I would post something in this thread to see if others were keen.

It made sense to me and I am happy to coordinate it. At the moment most of the workshop attendees will be DOL members.

Thoughts, ideas, suggestions welcome.

Edited by ness

I just thought I would put this in the thread as my ticket came through today and it contained a reminder to make sure you bring food and drink. I have already discussed this with a few people who I know are attending but I wondered if others were keen on the concept of a shared lunch such as we would at our regular monthly Eastwood DOL meets. Either we could all bring a plate or we could order some pizzas or something to be delivered to the venue or a combination of both. The venue has kitchen facilities.

Not sure how this would go with the day's plan but thought I would post something in this thread to see if others were keen.

It made sense to me and I am happy to coordinate it. At the moment most of the workshop attendees will be DOL members.

Thoughts, ideas, suggestions welcome.

As long as I dont have to bake Ness :flame:

Sooo, what's for desert? :mad

Hahaha will have to get a list of likely suspects from Steve closer to the date or we can just start a what are we going to eat at the workshop thread :flame: and people can chip in whatever they want.

• 2 weeks later...

Just thought I'd bump this - just over a month to go :thumbsup: . Not sure how numbers are looking yet but if you can think of people outside of DOL who might want to attend then feel free to pass the details on to them.

Edited by ness

• 2 weeks later...

I bought my ticket and have had it all confirmed - should I get something in the mail too?

ETA - ignore this - have forwarded my email and ticket to my work computer to print out

Edited by KelpieHoundMum