Hmm Getting Grease Off Puppy Fur?

BooBooBear

Plush Puppy Wonder Wash is brilliant for this. Just spray it on and wipe it out with an old towel and it removes the grease and the smell. Especailly handy if they do something like this late at night or at other times when washing isn't an option.

One of my adult Border Collies, that sleeps inside, chased a cat under my car late one winter night. She had a grease stripe 10cm wide from the top of her head to her rump. It went right through her big white collar and I thought I would never get it out. Bathing and drying her at midnight did not appeal so I decided to try the Wonder Wash that I kept to clean white feet at shows. It removed all the grease and the smell in about 10 minutes. It's not called Wonder Wash for nothing. Get some and keep it on hand.

Leah does this. Every time we have tradesmen here, she has to inspect the vehicle from all angles, she loves to get right underneath it. We have the plumbers out today so it'll probably happen again. Usually it's on her ears or across her face but it usually just disappears on it's own. :(