Agility Nationals Perth 2010

getting my butt together to get all the photos resized and sent off is harder than i thought it would be hahaha ill get around to it soon though!!

I wish I could make it to the finals in the morning! I wish everyone luck

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well the Nationals are over and tomorrow is earmarked for a long sleep in. I think the commitee did an absolutely brilliant job and given the number of runs involved it went extremley smoothly. Great prizes and terrific trophies as well as a nice feed at the end.

Congratulations to all those that did so well and to everyone for being such good sports win or loose. Safe journey home to all those interstaters and I hope you all find room for your prizes for the trip home. I hope you all enjoyed your stay in WA and we see you all back again next time we have the National here. :confused:

To the young lady who was hurt I wish you a speedy recovery from your injury. It was great meeting everyone and their fabulous dogs who were all fantastic to watch.

Well the Nationals are over and tomorrow is earmarked for a long sleep in. I think the commitee did an absolutely brilliant job and given the number of runs involved it went extremley smoothly. Great prizes and terrific trophies as well as a nice feed at the end.

Congratulations to all those that did so well and to everyone for being such good sports win or loose. Safe journey home to all those interstaters and I hope you all find room for your prizes for the trip home. I hope you all enjoyed your stay in WA and we see you all back again next time we have the National here. :)

To the young lady who was hurt I wish you a speedy recovery from your injury. It was great meeting everyone and their fabulous dogs who were all fantastic to watch.

Totally agree with you ozjen!

Noone went home without a prize :)

I've never been so relaxed at a Nationals(and that's saying something :laugh: ) and that is down to the format and the relaxed attitude of the stewards and officials. All in all, the 4 day format was brilliant in my eyes and I know how much work went on with the Committee to make it happen.

Well done ANWA Committee...you guys deserve the trophies :confused:

The committee members won't know what to do with all the spare time they will have now! :)

Wasn't it a heap of fun though, just absolutely awesome stuff.

I'm sad it's over now :( I'd been looking forward to it for so long!

The committee members won't know what to do with all the spare time they will have now! :(

Wasn't it a heap of fun though, just absolutely awesome stuff.

I'm sad it's over now :) I'd been looking forward to it for so long!

Agree completely! :)

Really.. How do we find out lol I read ages ago it was sydney :) I wanna start making my plans if its Adelaide to go Spend some time with a few DOLers.. lol hahaha I'm determined to make it to A nationals :(

Edited by smisch

Really.. How do we find out lol I read ages ago it was sydney :laugh: I wanna start making my plans if its Adelaide to go Spend some time with a few DOLers.. lol hahaha I'm determined to make it to A nationals :laugh:

Smisch it is Sydney in 2012, probably June :laugh: It is just that at presentations last night our committee chairman was going to pass the "torch" (think Olympics) over to the next host state... SA :( After an outcry of NSW he did say that it was NSW - via SA for all of us from WA :laugh:

Have just started downloading my photos now so hopefully I will soon have some up of DOLers :)

And I also agree a big congratulations to the committee for doing such a great job :)

Edited by mirawee

mirawee - Inka is the BC, Gabby is the Coolie :) .

Oops, will fix :( It was a long 4 days :laugh:

ETA: In my defense, I think Inka is a brilliant name for a Coolie :)!

Edited by mirawee

Was a great weekend! Even though I wasn't entered, I felt as though I was with spending 2 full days there :) I was almost hoping my name would be drawn out of the losers draw as I felt that much apart of it :(

Congrats to everyone, winners or not winners! :)

And who says agility is only for the Border Collies? Will put up photos now of many of the different breed that competed over the 4 days :laugh: Interestingly I don't have any good photos of Aussie Shepherds :laugh:

post-11082-1272858859_thumb.jpg

post-11082-1272858903_thumb.jpg

post-11082-1272858921_thumb.jpg

post-11082-1272858954_thumb.jpg

post-11082-1272859182_thumb.jpg