Agility Nationals Perth 2010

Exciting! Were you at K9 last night DC?

Sorry can't really help you with the swimming question.

No the dogs were pretty stiff from all the travel so we took them to the grounds earlier for a run and to stretch their legs but didn't want to actually train them until they were stretching out properly and their muscles were looser. Our guys are such manic idiots they probably would have hurt themselves had we put them over equipment :grouphug:

Think we are going to training tonight though :grouphug: Wont do alot with them though, but hoping that there is a chute somewhere as Charlie has real issues with chutes, its been an issue for 12months and we don't seem to be getting anywhere with it. Once he gets used to one he is usually right but it isn't carrying over to other chutes he sees unfortunately. Hoping that if he becomes familiar with chutes here then he will actually go through them... it has cost us so many runs it isn't funny.

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dare say they will have some chutes out tonight, they had a few out last night.

I won't be there tonight but will be there on Thursday. Trying to keep it fun and not thrash it out too much!

Hi Xena, welcome to Perth :nahnah: Where are you staying?

There is training at K9 tomorrow night with Southern River AODC, I'm guessing Eastern Staters are welcome?

I'm waiting for the info book on the ANWA website to download so I can check.

Welcome to Perth :nahnah: Where are you staying?

There will probably be some courses set up at the K9 grounds tomorrow night, otherwise next Tuesday and Wednesday at the K9 grounds there is training for those competing in the Nationals. I'm hoping to go down tomorrow night so I might see you there. Would love to meet you and your dogs :bottom:

Hi Xena, welcome to Perth :bottom: Where are you staying?

There is training at K9 tomorrow night with Southern River AODC, I'm guessing Eastern Staters are welcome?

I'm waiting for the info book on the ANWA website to download so I can check.

:nahnah: JINX!!!!

There will probably be some courses set up at the K9 grounds tomorrow night, otherwise next Tuesday and Wednesday at the K9 grounds there is training for those competing in the Nationals. I'm hoping to go down tomorrow night so I might see you there. Would love to meet you and your dogs :bottom:

Sorry, NO training next Wednesday night at K9.

The courses will be put up during the afternoon for the Nats.

Sorry, NO training next Wednesday night at K9.

The courses will be put up during the afternoon for the Nats.

Ah cool, thanks for the correction :laugh:

Edited by RubyStar

What are you on, dialup? :bottom: Took less than 10 secs to download! What info do you want out of it?

Not that bad, I have a dongle :laugh:

I was looking for the schedule and there's a section on there of who to email about training for each night, wasn't sure if visitors were supposed to email first or not? :nahnah:

Hi Guys

Friends and I are staying at Banksia Park Caravan Park. Is K9 where the nationals going to be held or where is it and what time will it start? I have prepaid so its dial up lol

It will be nice meeting the people from here. It would be good to see faces to the names :nahnah: I be easy to find the one with the red hair the curly coated black and white border and a funny looking coolie which I'm probably screaming "Gabby get here" :bottom: Hopefully see ya tomorrow night lol

I want to meet his little Gabby who is doing so well in everything at such a young age :nahnah: You can't miss me, I have the 2 ratbag Labradors :bottom:

Nationals are held at the K9 grounds, corner of Warton Rd and Nicholson Rd, Southern River (I hope I have that right!) and that is where training is too tomorrow night, and next Tues night.

If you are able to download that info sheet Amy posted a link to, it has all the info you will need I think!

Yep the nationals will be at K9 which are the Dogswest grounds.

Details for tomorrow's training:

Thursday Nights

• Southern River Agility & Obedience Dog Club (SRA&ODC)

Agility Training @ DogsWest Grounds from 7.00pm

Refer to SRA&ODC Monday Nights

• Cloverdale Canine Companions Inc (CCC)

Agility Training @ Belmont Park, Abernethy Rd Cloverdale from 6.45pm

Close to Airport and major highways.

Contact: Di Rose brodie01(at)gmail.com or cloverdalecanine(at)gmail.com

Hope that helps! Cloverdale may be closer to where you are staying. Someone else may be able to confirm :nahnah:

I want to meet his little Gabby who is doing so well in everything at such a young age :nahnah: You can't miss me, I have the 2 ratbag Labradors :bottom:

Nationals are held at the K9 grounds, corner of Warton Rd and Nicholson Rd, Southern River (I hope I have that right!) and that is where training is too tomorrow night, and next Tues night.

If you are able to download that info sheet Amy posted a link to, it has all the info you will need I think!

Close :laugh: Warton Rd and Ranford Road :love:

Thanks for that guys much appreciated. Will have a look tomorrow. I think its sorting the house and doing the shopping tomorrow lol so probably catch you tomorrow. I will be with 3 other people with another 4 borders a pomeranian and a papion (dont think I spelt it right too tired lol) and probably looking lost lol

thanks again