Deals Direct Crates

littlehoot

Brilliant. Would you have a photo of your crate at all? Also are the bars thick? Sorry for all the questions.

:) Not of that one, and not on this computer either. ;)

The bars are really good and it's a pop up crate.. one that you dont need pins or ties for. :p

Bars are thicker then the other crates on the site, and the other crates need pins.. I have those too. :rofl:

I have several of them, I have the big ones that need pins. They are pretty sturdy although one was destroyed by a foster dog! He was a Rottie x though. :rofl: My MIL has a smaller black one for her Frenchie and its great. :rofl:

I have one of the xl crates from this site. Must say I am disappointed with mine. It seems a lot more lightweight than my other I got from another supplier and I have to lift the door and really wiggle the lock to get it to close. It does not seem to line up properly. It is easier to collapse than my other crate but as it is always in my ute under the canopy this does not outweigh the locking problem. Wonder if I am the only one who was less than happy.

I have a Large blue collapsable one from them.

It is about 18 months old and I use it all the time. I hate to think how many foster dogs have been in it (my dogs also)

It is still in good condition. I would highly recommened it to anyone.

Edited by spyda62

We have the one the pp linked to. We have had it a couple of weeks for our 10 week old mini schnauzer puppy.

There is only one door on the side, but I think one of the photos on DD showed 2 doors. The locking mechanism is quite stiff, as a pp said also. It is easy to erect and pull down.

I am very happy with it, especially for the price. It serves it purpose for us well, but we won't need to pull it apart much. Considering the ones in our local pet supply shop were over $100, this might be a bit less sturdy, but suits us perfectly. For $49 delivered, i think it was a great buy.

I have one and I like it. only issue is in some of the pics, dogs are standing directly on the slide out tray, in others you can see bars above the slide out tray.

Mine came and had the bars, so need to make sure there is a bed or similar there... but all good :vomit:

I do not have one them. But they sound quite good.

I got a crate from Pet Homes not so long ago. Think it was about $100. It's crap. The bars are really thin and not that sturdy. I think its length is 109cm long. So reasonably large.

I bought one the same size from another company and its much better and sturdier. A little heavier, but when you have a crate that size, you don't want it to wobble and move around.