Cloth Collars

corvus

mydogcollars.com

An American company, who have a huge selection of collars. In Missouri, I think. Their Fabric/Ribbon collars are very attractive, some of the best I've ever seen.

They look like they're sewn over nylon though?

What do you need the collar for Corvus? A collar just out of fabric will probably stretch and won't be all that strong.

Yeah, it doesn't need to be outrageously strong. We just use collars to hold ID, basically. They have KeepSafe collars at the moment, but Erik keeps losing his in wrestling matches with Kivi, and the nylon webbing is really making a mess of his neck fur.

I saw some nice padded ones if that's the kind of thing you mean. Not cloth exactly but very soft on the inside. Can't remember where tho :D They were by someone like Lupine or Black Dog I think). I was actually vaguely interested in them myself. A bit like those Sighthound collars from Blackdog. If you're interested I could try and find the link again.

I saw some nice padded ones if that's the kind of thing you mean. Not cloth exactly but very soft on the inside. Can't remember where tho :o They were by someone like Lupine or Black Dog I think). I was actually vaguely interested in them myself. A bit like those Sighthound collars from Blackdog. If you're interested I could try and find the link again.

The black dog ones are made out of polyester but they are a very nice soft material. The Black Dog site is here