Westminster

wildchild

With westminster in NY starting tomorrow who here is barracking for a particular dog?

Jacquelyn and Vanessa Bexton are over there right now and are all ready and very excited

Vanessa will be handling a Shiba Inu and we can't wait for results

Good luck to everyone with connections to the show! May the aussies do well :laugh:

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone have a link for this?

How much in Aussie dollars is it?

I wouldn't mind seeing how my breed varies over there, no idea who to barrack for though.

BB

The weekend i mention doesnt cover all the grps,infact it only covers 2.

They are the ones who have there specialities at the same venue

I having withdrawls not being in NYC right now, but I'm constantly refreshing the WKC website for results. My handler friend David Williams won BOB with his CSP! :laugh:

Malinois are in the ring right now and I'm excited to see who wins. I can't find the streaming video at the WKC website...I'm worried they don't have it this year. Does anyone know??

Oh and I meant to say, watch for the black American Cocker in the Sporting Group. If Ch Casabalanca's Thrilling Seduction (Beckham) gets through the breed, he could be hot in the group. He's one of the newest "flavours of the month" in the hot BIS competition in the East and South.

Oh and I meant to say, watch for the black American Cocker in the Sporting Group. If Ch Casabalanca's Thrilling Seduction (Beckham) gets through the breed, he could be hot in the group. He's one of the newest "flavours of the month" in the hot BIS competition in the East and South.

Ellz this dog didnt win the breed at the garden specialities?? on sunday(not sure if the results have been posted on the yank lists)

BOB was handled by a small lady who was either asian decent or similiar.When i re watch the video i wll take note of the dog but either way this dog was a stunner,he floated around the ring with ease

Edited by showdog

Ellz this dog didnt win the breed at the garden specialities?? on sunday(not sure if the results have been posted on the yank lists)

BOB was handled by a small lady who was either asin decent or similiar.When i rewatch the video i wll take note of the dog but either way this dog was a stunner,he floated around the ring with ease

Probably Xiomara Larson and Ch Hillsides Black Miracle.

It's amazing how different some of the breeds look (as well as the names and the fact that some breeds are split by colour etc amuses :D ), and the grooming of some of them- whoa!!

Great to see the Aussie dogs up there though :laugh:

Can't wait to see the BT BOB.

Thinking about heading over next year, have accomodation in NYC, I just worry I'd bore my friend to death :)