National Conference

bjpj

Hi guys,

I was wondering if there was much interest out there in the NDTF National Conference. I heard Steven Lindsay will be there and it would be fantastic to hear him speak. My friend said that there are other Major Speakers over the weekend too, like Dr Robert Holmes and Dr Paul McGreevy. Is anyone from here attending?

Jade

You're kidding- he is speaking in Vic too!!?? Where and when? Is that open to everyone? We are both going and paying a fortune to do so :laugh: And yes yes, i know 'it will be worth it' but it still hurts!!

I have no idea who else is speaking- a program was meant to be out late Jan but has been delayed unfortunately.

You're kidding- he is speaking in Vic too!!?? Where and when? Is that open to everyone? We are both going and paying a fortune to do so :laugh: And yes yes, i know 'it will be worth it' but it still hurts!!

I have no idea who else is speaking- a program was meant to be out late Jan but has been delayed unfortunately.

I believe that the session in Vic is not an open session and is by invitation only. There is so much other stuff happening at the Conference in Sydney that I don't think you've wasted your money. :laugh:

The Melbourne one-day thing is apparently mainly for those who also go to the Sydney conference, so I understand and yes it is invitation only.

The AVA are running a one-day event with Steven Lindsay as well. I think that relates more to the welfare side of behaviour rather than behaviour problem solving, or so I'm to understand.

Edited by Erny

I have just viewed a draft of the program for the NDTF national conference. As you all know Steve Lindsay is the main speaker and I can confirm that he wil be conducting about 60 - 70% of the presentations (virtually everything on the third day).

The other speakers include three of Australias leading behavourists;

Robert Holmes

Paul McGreevy

Joanne Righetti

In addition there is a great presentation from

NSW corective services K9 unit (on detecting mobile phone...would you believe?)

Steve Austin who needs no introduction

Even without Steve Lindsay this would be the best list of presenters EVER at a conference in Australia! I really believe if you miss this one you will look back on it and regret it. We will most likely never see this man in Australia again.

I can tell you for sure that program will be on the NDTF website Tuesday 23.02.2010 as i have been hounding them myself to get it done.

Keep checking in on the site NDTF CONFERENCE

Edited by Herr Rottweiler

Hi guys,

just letting those of you who have been patiently waiting for the conference program that it is done and will be on the NDTF web site tomorow (Friday).

Keep an eye on the website over the next couple of weeks as any changes will be advertised.

This is going to be an awesome event.

Edited by Herr Rottweiler

It is a shame the agenda took so long to come out. I think I would have definately gone if I had known the content. When the invite first came out is was so vague, yes Stephen Lindsay was on it but there was no indication of whether he was there for 1/2 a day, a day? Not good.