Litters Due In April 2010

SBT101

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Anatolian babies are beautiful Lilli, so very glad to hear that mum now has milk...... :thumbsup: What a relief!

I am so very happy for you that all seems to be going well now, considering the very long journey you have had getting these babies. Best of luck with them! :)

Congrats guys, we had a very restless night last night, lots of panting and shredding this morning, now all calm but off her breakfast. Temp was 36.8 last night and 37.0 this morning. I have the others at the royal tomorrow......

We have babies. Started at 3pm today and im pretty sure she is done.

3 boys and 2 girls :eek:

Congrats Groupfive.. Glad to hear they have arrived and all is good...............Jazz is the next BC off the rank lol :confused::confused: 2 weeks from today but she is still not looking very pregnant at all

Edited by Bonduca

3 boys and 2 girls :thumbsup:

Congrats Groupfive.. Glad to hear they have arrived and all is good...............Jazz is the next BC off the rank lol :thumbsup::thumbsup: 2 weeks from today but she is still not looking very pregnanat at all

Thankyou Mel and Julie.

Mel, babies together again lol we are making a habit of this :cry::o

Julie, best of luck for Jazz! Im sure she has them tucked away safe in there. Did you ultrasound?

3 boys and 2 girls ;)

Congrats Groupfive.. Glad to hear they have arrived and all is good...............Jazz is the next BC off the rank lol :thumbsup::thumbsup: 2 weeks from today but she is still not looking very pregnanat at all

Thankyou Mel and Julie.

Mel, babies together again lol we are making a habit of this :thumbsup: :D

Julie, best of luck for Jazz! Im sure she has them tucked away safe in there. Did you ultrasound?

Yeap confirmed 6....................but they must be miniture border collies lol :D :D :thumbsup::thumbsup:

8 healthy bubba arrived between 3.08pm and 8.10pm yesterday, Mum and bubs doing extremely well :rofl:

She was not bias, and had an equal amount of black and yellow, alternating colours as she whelped!! We have 3 black girls, 3 yellow girls, 1 black boy and 1 yellow boy :) Weights - biggest 470g and smallest 370 grams.

post-6990-1270680878_thumb.jpg

awww labby babies....congrats !!

Congratulations also to everyone else that has had babies so far this month.

And I am here to say that despite the litter disaster in December (although was lucky to have 2 beautiful babies that did survive from it)...but then wondering would I ever do it again.....well yep I have....

To say I'm a little bit anxious / nervous is an understatement.....think I'll need some of this :thumbsup:

So Labrador babies due for us around the 25th April.

Thats fantastic MM, all the very best for the 25th!

All my little bubbas have not stopped being plugged in today! Little piggies! All very quiet and content! Also, for a first time Mum, she is doing a tremendous job, it makes our job so much easier.

I hope everyone's pups and mum's-to-be are going well. :thumbsup:

Also, SBT101, can you please correct the first page to read 6 girls and 2 boys - thanks

Edited by labs26

Thats fantastic MM, all the very best for the 25th!

All my little bubbas have not stopped being plugged in today! Little piggies! All very quiet and content! Also, for a first time Mum, she is doing a tremendous job, it makes our job so much easier.

I hope everyone's pups and mum's-to-be are going well. :rofl:

Cavalier babies due tommorrow but there is not even a hint that she is ready.

Last i heard on Tuesday was she is unable to sit on her favourite chair now, poor little Miss. :thumbsup: She had resided to the fact the floor is a safer and more comfortable place with a belly full of legs and tails. :D

Co-owner is happy with everything and is also very well prepared so I've just got to wait it out now for that phone call. gulp... :rofl:

:laugh: So sorry for putting wrong info in Labs26. You know I had it written in front of me but still typed it wrong :rofl: I am blaming it on school holidays. It is only day 4 and yep, I'm over them completely :rofl: Kids are doing nothing else but argue and fight. Took them to the beach today and yep, I got bogged :rofl: And to top everything off, Cynda and Phina are now in season and poor Ody is going barmey the poor man.

At least I can come on here and get my puppy fixes though :mad

Congratulations again everyone on all your beautiful litter's and good luck for the ones yet to whelp.

Two lovely girls delivered earlier today

Takas Crouching Tiger and Takas Hidden Dragon; so Tiger and Dragon :(:laugh:

Weights are 660g and 645g

Its the first import bloodline for Anatolian in more than 15 years,

and the girls are gorgeous

so as someone who breeds on the dam line, I'm pretty chuffed :cry:

:):laugh::rofl::eek: Well done Mum.

:) So sorry for putting wrong info in Labs26. You know I had it written in front of me but still typed it wrong :cry: I am blaming it on school holidays. It is only day 4 and yep, I'm over them completely :) Kids are doing nothing else but argue and fight. Took them to the beach today and yep, I got bogged :cry: And to top everything off, Cynda and Phina are now in season and poor Ody is going barmey the poor man.

At least I can come on here and get my puppy fixes though :cry:

Congratulations again everyone on all your beautiful litter's and good luck for the ones yet to whelp.

No worries SBT, pls don't beat yourself up!!!

Unfortunately, I have to announce that my smallest yellow girl went to the bridge this afternoon. I worked on her for a while when she was born as she was quite slow to start. She's been fine, up and feeding with the others until lunchtime today. Interestingly, when we had an ultrasound on the mother, we found one pup smaller than the others which had a slower heart rate.... we can now confirm that this was most likely her.

RIP little angel... :laugh: